View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:47 AM   #63 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Diggory View Post
Miss Knoll? That was new. "You're a coworker, you may call me Sienna" she said. Sure, her father was the one who preferred everyone to call her Miss Knoll, but it just sounded soooo...not right. Perhaps society, or the people her family frequently visited, were the ones to address her that way, but she wouldn't want that at work. Unless they were people under her command, and this was not the case.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you too....mmm, sorry, didn't catch your name...you will be?" she was entirely and honestly interested in the name, who knows when she might need his help. She nodded when he said he was from the layout crowd, really, what an easy job...just following Getti's orders and done...

Sienna couldn't help to laugh softly when he addressed her as 'madame', "You know, this is the first time someone called me 'Madame'...it definitely doesn't sound right" her eyes were looking away towards the entrance, but where instantly focusing back on the man. "Fellow American?" her face denoted confusion, "That means you're American also...I couldn't tell you are" the last part was not supposed to be said out loud.

"Oh, well, that's quite a story, really...it all started with Photography...and a few years...and then here I am" she smiled, that was all she was going to answer him.
"Sienna, right," Rico repeated politely. "Oh, I'm Rico, Rico Serio - though I'm sure the bosses call me something worse."

He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "Sorry, Sienna, I'll just stick to your first name then." Rico's dark eyes twinkled mischievously. "Really, you didn't notice my non-British accent?" He raised an eyebrow thoughtfully as he recalled a similar conversation with his coworkers at his last job.

But she wasn't being so forthcoming, now was she? "Oh I'm sure there's more to it than that..." he swiveled in his chair just a bit. "We all have reasons for leaving home, now don't we?" And if she wasn't talking then neither was he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
"You will have to read the article," She winked at him. "Oh no its the cutest little bistro, and they serve American cuisine. Its just a little gem. You should check it out." She smiled at him. They had had some little tiny cheese burgers with bacon and she had surprised herself by eating two of them.

"Oh ok a letter. They are so romantic. Nathan just used to send me pictures and things like that. He's not really into writing love letters." She said with a twinkle in her eye talking about her husband. She looked down at him. "Not that you are writing a love letter." She said. "Well the layout is a very important job. I certainly have no idea what you guys do. I'm just a writer," She said. All that graphic stuff confused her to no end.
Rico turned his attention to Egypt now. "American cuisine, eh?" He glanced to Sienna and then back to Egypt. "That sounds great! I will definitely be looking forward to your article. I'll be sure to spotlight it on the page when I do layout."

He winked and glanced at the letter briefly. "Love...letter....er yeah..." he cleared his throat. "It's just for a friend. A very important friend of mine...I've been too slow writing her back..." he sighed lightly, almost imperceptibly.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind