View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #62 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Lunch, huh? What kind of place was it - or will I have to wait to read your article?" He grinned and started twirling the quill in his hand as he stared at his letter.

"Oh, a story?" Rico chuckled and shook his head. "No naw...it's just uhm, a letter, that's all.... I don't write stories unless they're really really desperate for articles. I just smush stuff together for the layout." That was a totally accurate job description too.
"You will have to read the article," She winked at him. "Oh no its the cutest little bistro, and they serve American cuisine. Its just a little gem. You should check it out." She smiled at him. They had had some little tiny cheese burgers with bacon and she had surprised herself by eating two of them.

"Oh ok a letter. They are so romantic. Nathan just used to send me pictures and things like that. He's not really into writing love letters." She said with a twinkle in her eye talking about her husband. She looked down at him. "Not that you are writing a love letter." She said. "Well the layout is a very important job. I certainly have no idea what you guys do. I'm just a writer," She said. All that graphic stuff confused her to no end.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣