View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 11:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Miss Knoll? That was new. "You're a coworker, you may call me Sienna" she said. Sure, her father was the one who preferred everyone to call her Miss Knoll, but it just sounded soooo...not right. Perhaps society, or the people her family frequently visited, were the ones to address her that way, but she wouldn't want that at work. Unless they were people under her command, and this was not the case.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you too....mmm, sorry, didn't catch your name...you will be?" she was entirely and honestly interested in the name, who knows when she might need his help. She nodded when he said he was from the layout crowd, really, what an easy job...just following Getti's orders and done...

Sienna couldn't help to laugh softly when he addressed her as 'madame', "You know, this is the first time someone called me 'Madame'...it definitely doesn't sound right" her eyes were looking away towards the entrance, but where instantly focusing back on the man. "Fellow American?" her face denoted confusion, "That means you're American also...I couldn't tell you are" the last part was not supposed to be said out loud.

"Oh, well, that's quite a story, really...it all started with Photography...and a few years...and then here I am" she smiled, that was all she was going to answer him.