View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:48 AM   #60 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Diggory View Post
Wonderful lunch? Sienna stood up and walked over the two other people in the area...

"Wonderful lunch, huh? Where?" she said with a smile, clearly she wanted to know the name of the place the woman had the wonderful lunch...just in case, you never know when you want to try something new, especially since she couldn't keep her lunch in this awful office.

But she remembered something, "Oh, sorry...I don't think we've met...I'm Sienna, Sienna Knoll" 'News Editor' but she didn't add that, she extended her hand to the woman.

And her head turned towards the man writing a letter, for half a second she wondered who the receiver of that letter would be, but it was none of her business, right? "You're in layout limits, I didn't know that" of course she didn't, and she'll probably forget that quite soon too, "I'm Sienna, as you probably already heard" she added another smile.
Oooh yeah, the pretty lady was coming back to chat. Rico sat up in his chair and turned on his trademark grin - not that he wasn't smiling at Egypt already, but she was married after all.

"Ms. Knoll, pleasure to meet you," Rico leaned forward to offer her a handshake. "Yeah, I'm doing layout...I guess," he shrugged and threw his quill down on the desk. Chatting with the ladies was more important than finishing that just now.

He turned back to Sienna and rubbed his chin with one hand. "I have a question for you, madame," he smirked a little and raised an eyebrow. "How did a lovely young lady like yourself - a fellow American, if my hearing's still sharp - come to work for the Daily Prophet way over here in London?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind