Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:21 AM   #73 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

A frown came to her pretty face as he mentioned he wasn't bad, "But, I never said--" she didn't end the phrase, what was the point? This was a meeting, and...was Getti going to come? Otherwise they could just begin, right?

But he continued to talk. Oh, perfect, a Quidditch player. No wonder he was like that. Pffft. Sienna never liked Quidditch or Quodpot. It was such a silly thing to be called 'sport'. People on brooms playing with balls. Seriously. However, this man, sounded...nice enough. Or wanted to start over, at the very least. And Sienna believed in second chances, only two...no three or four chances.

"I don't...think I have any questions, Sergio" she said, a small smile on her face. They just seemed to start off the wrong way, then.

She did not, however, understood the whole sneezing thing. Wait. Wasn't he the one that made her sneeze during the last meeting? Blah. She didn't know and didn't truly care.

"Are we ready to begin, Mona?" she asked her, and eyed the pumps she was wearing for a brief period of time. Only 2 seconds. Yet, probably enough for Mona to notice, unless she was noticing the latest arrival.