Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:30 AM   #71 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Oh, that's right. Here's someone that was missing before, and she already knew who this one was. Sports Editor.

She eyed Mona, still trying to figure out how they could hire him, then again, she was not too experienced when she got here at first, but still, she behaved perfectly well, as she always did.

Without moving an inch, Sienna spoke, "Well, I know who you are, Mr. Sergio" and his last name, was? That seemed to be the only thing she forgot to listen to the past meeting, "You're the one who arrived late last time" and this time, she smiled, "But you probably don't know me, I'm Sienna Knoll, News Editor" photojournalist to be precise, but she's rather introduce herself the other way, "Nice to meet you...I guess" she said, shaking the man's hand. Because she couldn't be that evil.

Was someone else missing? Hopefully not, so they could get started and then handle all the bunch of stuff they still needed to get done. Sienna was starting to dislike deadlines. Yet, a donut may sound good right about now. Or after the meeting. Yes, that's better. After the meeting.