View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #47 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She gave him a big smile as he was the fist person in that office to be nice to her. It felt good to smile like her old self again. "Its a pleasure to meet you Rico. Oh, please call me Egypt. None of that ma'am business." She said waving her hand at him. She looked Nathan as they both seemed to know each other. "Well how about we all go to the Leaky Cauldron for a pick me up and get to know each other better. My treat." She offered as she linked arms with Nathan and Rico.
"Egypt. I'll try to remember that ma'am." Rico chuckled at himself and then next thing he knew, he was on her arm. And Nathan was on the other. A woman who took charge - aha, he liked that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
He cleared his throat subtly as the Ministry fellow grinned and stared at his wife... and grinned and started some more. Nathan was kind of used to her getting such looks - she was stunning. Then he said his name. Rico! Thank merlin for Egypt!

He smirked at the mention of Angelina. Nathan was fond of the young woman but he had to admit that she could be rather intimidating at times. “Yes. I do know Angelina!" He replied enthusiatically. "I must say you've got yourself a lovely girl there.” They seemed so close. It was good for Angelina to have a fella... someone to keep her from working herself into the ground. “I was in the Law Department, the MLES.” He explained.

Nathan smiled at his wife. “Of course, you're welcome to join us Rico.” He offered warmly. Though it seemed Egypt was going to drag the man there whether he wanted to join them or not..
"I---me---got?" Rico blinked for a second; man, the way Nathan was talking it was like they were er, a couple or something. Which was news to Rico - not that he minded, nor was he going to correct Nathan. After all, he had received that very nice owl the other day from Ms. Gilmore...

"Law Department, eh? How er, interesting..." Rico nodded, hardly paying attention to the man now that he was distracted by thinking about Angelina. "Let's go to the Leaky then, shall we?" He smiled down at Ms. Egpyt, waiting for her to lead the way - since they were both er, linked arm in arm with her now and all.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind