View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:04 PM   #46 (permalink)
noodles

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Fairfax
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Second Year
x2
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She slipped her tiny hand into his and smiled up at him. "You always know how to make me smile." She told him as he pulled her to her feet. She reached over and retrieved her bag. She listened to him explain about the thief. She only cared about his safety she could give a flip about the watch. She threw her arms around him and kissed him a few times on his cheeks. "Don't you ever forget to tell me something like that Nathanial Greenwood," She chided him. "If something had happened to you..." She started but then caught herself before she started to cry. Her emotions were still right under the surface these days, well more so than they usually were. "Sorry." She said giving him a smile. "Let's go get that coffee." She said giving his hand a squeeze.
He pulled her up and laughed as she kissed him. “It was just a cheap old watch. And I was fine.” He said with a smile. In fact, Nathan had taken the whole thing in rather good humour. It probably wasn't appropriate, but it still tickled his funny bone being robbed by an old woman whilst surrounded by an army Aurors. He squeezed her hand back and grinned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Rico's broad smile spread across his face til the corners of his dark eyes crinkled. She truly was pretty, this Egypt woman. And very nice too, so far. As long as she didn't turn into a Getti spider, Rico had a feeling they could all get along.

"Oh, forgive my manners!" Rico coulda smacked himself in the forehead. "Forgot my own name. Heh. It's Rico, Rico Serio ma'am." He continued grinning at her rather stupidly until Nathan - her husband - caught his attention.

"Oh yeah, I did use to work in International Cooperation," Rico nodded as an afterthought. "I thought you looked familiar...er...you know Angelina Gilmore, don't you?" Of course he did; Rico had a stupendous memory for any occasion around her....and he happened to remember seeing Nathan Greenwood around Angelina several times. "Didn't you work at the Ministry too?" Maybe he had been in the same department as Angelina...but Nathan was no threat cos he was a married man. Heheheh.
He cleared his throat subtly as the Ministry fellow grinned and stared at his wife... and grinned and started some more. Nathan was kind of used to her getting such looks - she was stunning. Then he said his name. Rico! Thank merlin for Egypt!

He smirked at the mention of Angelina. Nathan was fond of the young woman but he had to admit that she could be rather intimidating at times. “Yes. I do know Angelina!" He replied enthusiatically. "I must say you've got yourself a lovely girl there.” They seemed so close. It was good for Angelina to have a fella... someone to keep her from working herself into the ground. “I was in the Law Department, the MLES.” He explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She gave him a big smile as he was the fist person in that office to be nice to her. It felt good to smile like her old self again. "Its a pleasure to meet you Rico. Oh, please call me Egypt. None of that ma'am business." She said waving her hand at him. She looked Nathan as they both seemed to know each other. "Well how about we all go to the Leaky Cauldron for a pick me up and get to know each other better. My treat." She offered as she linked arms with Nathan and Rico.
Nathan smiled at his wife. “Of course, you're welcome to join us Rico.” He offered warmly. Though it seemed Egypt was going to drag the man there whether he wanted to join them or not..