View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She was trying to cam herself for that horrible meeting with that vulture of a woman and that idiotic man who felt the need to comment on things he should really keep his nose out of. She looked up and smiled at the man as he commented on her children. "Oh thank you so much." She said honestly.

She blushed at his compliment. "They you so much." She smiled. "And who might you be?" She asked hoping he was going to turn out to be a decent sort of person and unlike Getti and her henchmen from the office.
Rico's broad smile spread across his face til the corners of his dark eyes crinkled. She truly was pretty, this Egypt woman. And very nice too, so far. As long as she didn't turn into a Getti spider, Rico had a feeling they could all get along.

"Oh, forgive my manners!" Rico coulda smacked himself in the forehead. "Forgot my own name. Heh. It's Rico, Rico Serio ma'am." He continued grinning at her rather stupidly until Nathan - her husband - caught his attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
Nathan blinked a few times as he shook the man's hand trying to remember his name. After he introduced himself he thought the man would automatically say his own name, but.. nooooooo! Dammit! “Erm..” He started... how should he address him? “You were head of International Magical Cooperation at the Ministry, right?” He asked. Wasn't he at that Rip party for that poor woman that fell down some stairs? ...ur... nevermind. OK.. so the man would have to be known as 'you', or 'mate' from this day forth - he shrugged inwardly.
"Oh yeah, I did use to work in International Cooperation," Rico nodded as an afterthought. "I thought you looked familiar...er...you know Angelina Gilmore, don't you?" Of course he did; Rico had a stupendous memory for any occasion around her....and he happened to remember seeing Nathan Greenwood around Angelina several times. "Didn't you work at the Ministry too?" Maybe he had been in the same department as Angelina...but Nathan was no threat cos he was a married man. Heheheh.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind