View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

And every other day, though Ian as he averted his eyes towards a snow globe on one of the desks. How did that get there. Finally squeezing out of his prison between shabby compressed-wood desks, Hoshino picked up the snow-globe, which had most likely been used as a paper weight, turning it upside down and shaking it.

When Sienna announced she had a favor to ask him, Ian chewed on the inside of his cheek, giving the snow globe one last vicious shake before settling it back down on the desk. When didn't she? Ian, fetch me a water bottle please. Ian, this just doesn't seem right--do you think the composition of this photograph works with the article? Ian...my foot hurts! Ian--

"Want me to get those..." he paused to give the blustering idiots around the Minister, all vying for his attention as he if could spring out his camera and blind them with a flash. "Out." That was entirely possible. "Maybe I can do it...but it's going to be a bit difficult without any incentive," drawled Ian out of the corner of his mouth, tilting his head, dark hair covering his eyes briefly.

Incentive, being that vintage 20's film camera she was mentioning. To have such a precious baby in his hands--it was giving him goosebumps. "Do you understand...?"

Don't make me beg, woman.