View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 04:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Right. There he was. The man of the hour, or at least the minute. "I know they're thin...I'm just...loud today" not to mention a bit lazy from staying out late.

"So, Ian, darling...I have a favor to ask you" she said, almost teasing, Sienna loved how much of a hard-worker Ian could be, not to mention perfectionist and simply evil, sometimes. So, this suited for him. "I need you to turn this..." she said, showing him an old edition of the Daily Prophet featuring the photograph of the Minister with a lot of other wizards around him, "...into this" she said, as she placed a post-it on top of that. Oh, so muggleish.

He simply had to erase the wizards around the Minister, for she needed a photo of Brennan alone, and she wasn't welcomed into the Ministry anymore, well, not for another week.

"Pleaseeee...will you do that for me? Excellent!" she said, and placed the newspaper on the clipboard Ian was holding, "You're obviously the best" she continued, and gave him a sweet smile.

"By the way, I got a new 1920s camera yesterday...let me know if you want me to bring it...it's one of a kind" that was the thing that made her lose her precious sleep. But she'll fix that with another bottle of water.