Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #40 (permalink)
LeapFrog
Ravenclaw

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ellette "Ellie" Spencer
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Stuart
Magical Law Enforcement
x3
Haunted Lollipop ☛ Powerpuff Girl

Sergio Mancini boldly entered the conference room. After wandering around the empty offices, he finally realised everyone was in a meet, one he should be in. Had he arrived at work the previous day, when he was supposed to start his position, he would have known this. But he was completely oblivious about that, and even if he did know, he wouldn't have cared.

"Ah, I see I'm late to the party!" he laughed loudly, completely interrupting the meeting. He walked over to two beautiful ladies whom he recognised as the editors. "I presume you two are my bosses!" he said cheerfully, extending his hand. His strong cologne wafted in their direction. "Sergio Mancini, your new sports editor!" he announced to the room.

With that he turned and took a seat at the end of the table. He casually leaned back and kicked his feet up, as if this was his flat and not a professional place of business. Of course, Sergio never had a formal job such as this, it was straight to Quidditch after Hogwarts, and then endorsements after that. How should he know the proper manners for an office place?