Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
Nabs
Hufflepuff
Dark Force Defense League
Sphinx

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Vannacutt
Nabs!Ama | | The Happy Hufflepuff

"Hmmm..." Getti nodded, still peering through her glasses at the piece of parchment, "If you need anything, go to Mona. Don't expect me to be there to baby you through the process,"

She unhooked her glasses and looked at the staff again, "Speaking of which, the process." Her gaze fell on the section editors, "First progress report will be expected next week, you'll be meeting with Mona, who will inform me."

If they didn't know what they needed to do during a progress report, that certainly was none of her business. She had made sure the job descriptions had been thorough enough in the contracts they had all signed when they'd agreed to take the jobs. If they didn't read their contracts, then that was their own fault.

"As for ad sales..." her voice took on that eerie, soft tone again as her gaze dropped on Ian Hoshino, "We were losing revenue last month, I expect you all to be more... persuasive this month."

Dismissing him and his team by moving on to the next order of business with absolutely no seque, Getti went on, "The layout team will be working under my supervision," her emotionless gaze fell on Enrico this time, "Which does not by any means, imply that I will pay any of you special attention over the process of publishing the paper."

Nikolai Vannacutt

RP Character Biographies
Ellebug Baking Blog