View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Er, maybe there were no cubicles after all. Rico stopped in the middle of the room and stared around at the desks oddly shoved into some sort of arrangement. He was pleased to note the numerous coffee mugs around - good, cos he really didn't like 'tea people.' No, the blacker and more bitter the coffee, the better.

Still, where was his desk? Rico started roaming through the aisles, snooping just a bit at each grouping of messy desks...one seemed to be for hard news...hmm, there was one with a girly-looking scarf on it, that had to be lifestyle...then there were a few desks near some Quidditch posters, that would be sports...

Aha! Layout - the last little group! Rico grinned to himself, proud to have found his way without any help. Normally, he was a lost cause when it came to asking for directions so he was pleased he did it all by himself. Heh.

Rico picked out the desk on the end, closest to someone's office. He slipped into the swirly chair there, frowning as it squeaked in protest and a few tufts of stuffing poofed out a seam in the back. Now he was starting to regret quitting his nice, cushy position back at the Ministry...at least there he had his own cubicle and awesome executive chair....sigh. This would be an adventure though, that was certain.

Speaking of adventure, Rico squinted at the office door closest to his desk. Mona Quigley, it read. What an interesting name - Mona. He liked it. He also really liked the fact that the layout desks were near the sports desks. Maybe he could pick up on some insider news regarding Quidditch...the best sport yet invented. He might've been American but hey, the sport was one reason he'd moved here.

And now Rico just had to settle in to this new job. He spun around in his chair a little, ignoring its squeaks as he wondered when the quiet office was going to pick up a little. Sure, he might've been a little early but that was just because he was used to Evaline's insistence on timeliness.

Since he had a little time on his hands, Rico leaned back in his chair with his hands behind his head...no one was around to notice if he closed his eyes for a little bit...

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind