View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #223 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

heart For all readers new and old x ENJOY x

Chapter Thirty – Eight

Ginny felt to the floor watching him go inside. Ron stepped back not knowing how to console her. She was on her knees still whispering to him when Hermione knelt down beside her, “Come on Ginny, this will be over soon” Her eyes matched Ginny’s in redness and she placed an arm round her and pulled her to her feet avoiding her broken arm and ribs “Lets get those injury’s sorted out for when he comes back”

She was lead to a tall auror who held a bag filled with potions and bandages. He gave her skelegrow and put her arm in a sling, as well as carefully wrapping her ribs under her robes “You should be back to normal in a few days” Ginny nodded indifferently and walked away before she finally snapped turning back to the group.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU STOP HIM, WHY ISN’T THE ORDER HELPING HIM?” She shouted at the aurors around them each a member of the order, all now told the secret surrounding the young boy’s demise.
“There’s nothing we can do Ginny, this is his battle” She lashed out slapping the woman across the face. Hermione grabbed her good arm that had done the damage “Ginny” she pulled her away Willow stood in shock clutching her cheek. Ron moved to help hold her back, “I SHOULD BE WITH HIM LET ME GO” she shouted until there was a loud pop and Molly and Arthur appeared.
“Ginny! Your ok” Molly came almost running towards her pulling her carefully into a hug “LET ME GO” She shouted angrily, “YOU NEVER WANTED US TO BE TOGETHER AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED I WAS TAKEN YOUR POINT WAS PROVEN AND NOW I DON’T KNOW IF HE’S ALIVE OR DEAD”
“Don’t be like that Ginny, please we only wanted what was best for the both of you” Said Molly, Ginny pulled out of her grip and sat on a rock tears pouring uncontrollably and as she wiped them away she noticed the group of masked figures coming out from the front of the house, and holding a cloaked figure in front of them.

Harry stood there for a second; he looked down to his feet taking a deep breath raising his wand to the door. It swung open and he stepped inside greeted by a room full of death eaters and Voldemort in the centre, Nagini wrapped over his shoulders.

“Potter”
“I’ve come here to kill you make no mistake Riddle” the words came out faster then he had intended but his heartbeat was slow and he wasn’t scared, no not scared but worried. Worried what would happen if this didn’t work and he left those he loved behind to continue there battle to survive?
“You kill me, I don’t think so boy”
“I’m more of a man then you might think. I’m ready to face death”
“And where is the girl to witness your foolish bravery, I can still feel the burn in your flesh for that blood traitor and I promised I would make you watch her die”
“You’ll leave her alone, and place the burden on my shoulders” He was watching the snake carefully, there was no way to kill it without killing him first and then what he was dead, he would have to pass the message on, Ginny, Ron and Hermione knew. The problem was solved before it even came to mind.
“I keep my promises” Voldemort said walking forward his wand in hand but not raised.
“Harry, meet my most loyal follower” he gestured with an arm and a masked death eater stepped forward removing the disguise from his face.
“You” Harry whispered in shock at whose face appeared.
“Oh Harry, you didn’t think I could be loyal to your cause when all the time I had another” Caleb smirked.
“And Willow?” He questioned,
“She’s one off us too of course, but she’s busy looking after your girlfriend if im correct”
“If she lays one finger on her I’ll kill you both”
“Well glancing out the window I’d say Miss Weasley’s putting up quite a fight”
Harry’s eyes darted to the window but he couldn’t see any thing but didn’t really want to in case what he saw would make him lose it.
“The order is supposed to be able to trust its members and yet you turn your backs just like Snape”
“I was a death eater before I turned Order to the profit of my master, since Snape had left his second life behind, we needed another spy and persuading Willow Jacobs was the perfect way back in”
“You turned her to fight against her own kind”
“What else was there to do, we needed a spy, I gave us two instead” he smiled and stepped back as Voldemort moved closer, “We need the world to see our victory over the great Harry Potter” he smiled slightly, and Harry looked into his eyes the crimson pools made him feel hollow inside.

He stepped forward his wand still held firmly in his grip, the sword at his side. “Let’s get this over with”
“Lower your wand Potter” he stowed his own away in his robes, Harry was confused but didn’t.
“Why? I thought you would like a fight”
He had to get him to kill him that was the only way.
“I SAID LOWER YOUR WAND BOY, HONOUR A MORE POWERFUL WIZARDS REQUEST”
He lowered it only slightly, but he knew he was out numbered and he knew what was coming next. They all reached out and grabbed him holding his arms and disarming him before carrying him outside.

Ginny stood up as they came even closer. The group of aurors had there wands drawn already and were standing in a formation familiar to them, ready to battle.
Ron and Hermione stood back there wands drawn and moved to a wand less Ginny as well as Molly and Arthur wands in hand ready to fight. They came closer and as Ginny saw who they were carrying she let out a cry, “Harry!” she ran forward and everyone watched in horror as Voldemort shot out at her. She fell to the ground, writhing and screaming in agony, “NO!” Harry shouted and struggled against his captors. “LET HER GO YOU WANTED ME LET HER GO!”
Voldemort continued and Arthur supported Molly as she wept held in his arms. Harry yelled again and he stopped a smirk on his snake like face. Voldemort walked a few metres away and waved his hand to the death eaters and they let Harry go, handing him his wand and circling around the aurors and the duelling pair, Ginny lying in between them. Harry once released ran to Ginny, and on his knees cradled her in his arms, she was still alive and she smiled looking up at him, opening her eyes slightly.
“You came back” she smiled croakily.
“Just for you” he smiled back, before she closed her eyes again.

Voldemort raised his wand pointed at Harry, who was hit in the chest and screamed in pain and let go of Ginny, falling on the floor next to her. He wasn’t dead he knew that much, he could hear the peoples cries and the laughter of the death eaters ringing in his ears. He sat up holding his ribs, his wand still in hand.

Ginny was now awake and he lifted her up into his arms and carried her to Ron, handing her over before seeing the witch behind him. “Willow Jacobs” he shouted angrily, “You betrayed your blood, and wizards lives are the cost” She moved forward from the group smiling wand drawn and stood beside Caleb who removed his mask once again. The aurors shouted in anger as she rolled up her left sleeve and he did as well, revealing the black skull and snake burned into the flesh. “I know nothing of blood, only of the pure that runs though mine and my child’s veins” Harry turned back as Ginny nestled her head into her brothers chest, tears pouring freely as Hermione tried to comfort her.

He looked at Willow and Caleb; looked deep into there eyes and saw the truth and the glint of silver and rubies in Caleb’s hand. He put his wand away and stood; “I’m ready to die Riddle, all secrets have been told” he looked into those crimson slits and then closed his eyes, Im ready to die for her.
“Avada Kedavra” He felt a jolt of pain in his chest; he saw the emerald light that took over his vision even with his eyes closed, he heard the cries, and Ginny’s the loudest as he hit the ground.