View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 08:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
Default everyone:)
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

She turned around and smiled at him. "Oh its so good to finally meet you Mr. Cobblestsen. I have heard so many good things about you," She said to him. One of the twins kicked and it made her pull up short and take a few deep breaths. "Forgive me," She smiled at him. "Well she is running because she has an excellent chance of winning and frankly I think she is the best person for the job," She explained to Ben.

She looked up and that witch from the conference walked in. She knew she was the transportation department head. "Good afternoon," She said to her. "Oh no you aren't. Please join us." She told her with a smile and a nod.

"Hello Samantha dear," She said looking up as another one of the twins kicked her swiftly. She winced in pain and took a few more deep breaths.

She turned back to Theo. "Of course he knows. He put Reagan up for the job as a joke to try and make himself look good." Egypt said trying not to say anything bad about the Minister. She was surprised that she could even muster that sort of feeling toward another human being. "The direction that Cooper is leading us in is on the path to destruction. We do need a change in direction and Reagan is the witch to give it to us. No one is backstabbing him. She is going to make her candidacy public knowledge." She pointed out to him. She didn't know if she liked his attitude about this.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣