View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 04:35 AM   #21 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

After receipt of the memo about a new lounge, Lorraine decided it was finally time to investigate this. Of course she didn't have excessive amounts of time on her hands what with the unauthorized porkeys, apparition lessons, and all kinds of other transportation dilemmas, but just a quick peek wouldn't hurt.

Stepping off the jangling lift onto level one, the brunette walked eloquently down the corridor in search of the door. Lorraine knew what area the Department of Magical Education was, as well as the Minister's office, so she headed off towards the opposite end. There at the end of the corridor rested an ornate wooden door complete with a silver knob. Turning the handle, the Magical Transportation Department Head creaked the door open and slipped inside, shutting it gently behind her before gazing around to see if anyone was there.

Theo Newtington from Level Seven - figures. That man was lazier than an ox. Egypt from Security and Maintenance, whom she didn't particularly know very well, but the woman was quite temperamental as she had gathered from their brief contacts. And a third head, a tall man whom Lorraine vaguely recognized from the conference albeit, his name was escaping her at the present time.

"Hello," Lor greeted in polite notion, her heels clicking against the hardwood floor, as she made her way over towards the other side of the sofa from the tall, unnamed gentleman. Seating herself down, she smiled half-heartedly, before speaking again. "How are you all? I'm not, interrupting, am I?" Best to be sure.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.