View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenster View Post
"I used to talk to my house elf. I wasn't really missing much. And then I met Alina. I was happy," Theo smiled. "Africa may have different views. But here is England. A family usually has two. Three maximum really. 1 is more common place." He wanted no more children. He would have to tell Alina that.

"So, any gossip I ought to know about?" he asked, "Anything new happening in this place?"
She looked at him pensively. A house elf was not the same thing as having a sister to hold you when you cried about a boy breaking your heart, or to jump up and down screaming and crying the day before your wedding. Or show up at the hospital with honking daises the day your first child is born. Egypt didn't know what she would do without her sisters. "Thats true you never miss what you never had, but I would die without my sisters." She told him. "Oh yes I love my sisters, but then I love Nathan in a very different way and I couldn't live without him either. He's my light," She beamed as she talked about her husband. "Oh yes you should see the looks me and Nathan get when we tell people how many children we have." She smiled.

She giggled. "Well Reagan is going to run against the Minister in the upcoming campaign." She told him. She wanted the world to know that they were finally going to have a quality Minister in charge.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣