View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenster View Post
Theo's eyebrows rose. 12 children seemed rather ridiculous. He would hate to have them. "I am an only child. I don't think I could manage having more than one sibling." He frowned, "5 sets of twins? That is rather silly. And a bit unproportionate. 1 in 80 births is a twin birth. Your family seems to have them all."
She looked at him, "Oh it was so much fun having 11 sisters. I always had someone to play with or talk to. My older sisters were always there for me and looking out for me. I wouldn't change having my sisters." She said as she smiled at memories they shared as children. She looked at him as he called her mother's family silly. She didn't like people poking fun at her family. "As I said in Africa we take a different view on families than Britain. Big families are common place. And my grandmother was a excellent potion maker and she experimented on some fertility potions, and thats why she had 5 sets of twins." She explained to him. "I mean it is very rare to see a family with just one child and then a family with no children is unheard of." She wanted to have lots of children, and she loved all the ones she already had with all her heart.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣