View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #206 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

heart Hehe went i said look out for Willow i never said she was going to be bad...

Chapter Thirty - Six

Ginny sat in the corner as two woman approached the cell smirking at her, “Quite a pretty little thing” said one “Shame she has to die really” said the other, Ginny kept silent her hand round her injured ribs the other clenched in anger.
They laughed as she closed her eyes seeing his face smiling back. She wanted him to come and find her, but hoped he would be smart enough to bring help or not to come at all and risk his life for her. She couldn’t lose him, but if he died saving her then all hope for wizarding kind would be extinguished.

She opened her eyes they were still there but joined by Lucius, “The Dark Lord wants you two to get him and I’m to watch the prisoner”
“Harry!” said Ginny automatically, they ignored her.
“Out of his favour are we?” one smirked, “No Amy” the other replied “Of course he’s not” she laughed and pulled out her wand, “Come on then Angie, lets go get us a Potter” she smiled showing a mouth full of bright white teeth and a manic light dancing in her eyes.
“Oh yes” said Amy “We all ways get the good jobs” she grinned linking arms with her twin as they left the dungeon.

Lucius sighed and sat a chair in front of the cell.
“I know where your son is” Ginny stood up, “I know where he is and why he’s there”
“What do you know?” he snapped “You’re just a blood traitor, who’s going to die very soon”
“Where’s Snape?”She said ignoring him, “Why isn’t he getting Harry for his master and those two are?”
“Potter took care of Snape on his way in, just like he did Bella” said Lucius grinning and lying to her, “Your little boyfriend is more dangerous then first thought, now what do you think of him”
Ginny stepped back from the bars, “You’re lying, and he wouldn’t kill, not again. He wants Voldemort and me he wouldn’t…” she didn’t want to believe him and back against the wall tears falling, “…He can’t kill, he’s not like that”
“He became like us as soon as he murdered Bella, you know the rage, the anger that consumes him the revenge for his so called suffering”
“NO! THAT WASN’T HIM THAT WAS YOUR MASTER USING HIM, JUST LIKE HE USED HIM TO TAKE ME”
“Oh my dear” he feigned a sigh and a mock sympathetic look “Im afraid he’s a born killer just like the Dark Lord, you see there more alike then you or anyone ever realised”
“What do you mean?” she said and took a deep breath to calm down and fought away the pain that came with it. “How are they more alike, tell me what’s happening”
“The link runs deeper then blood, there is a part of the Dark Lord in him that can take over when he gets angry. That anger, that power is the core of the magic Harry possesses, and at the heart of the prophesy that was never heard”
“I t was heard by Harry, he knows what’s coming and so do I, we know what will happen and we know Harry will kill your master” She set her face and sat down in the corner watching him carefully.

Harry walked down the corridor wand out eyes searching. He walked through a door at the end and down a staircase. It was dark, and he whispered lumos but the thick black that engulfed the hallways was magically created and there for a purpose. “Knox” the light went out after not doing anything to help. He continued to go along, unaware of where his feet were taking him but only that he had to find her, find her before it was to late. He stopped hearing footsteps coming towards him and behind him.

“Mr Potter” a female voice sneered in front of him,
“What a pleasure” said the female behind him. He turned in between them and looked up as the lights came on. They where short, slim, raven haired, young and twins, sharing the look of malice in there eyes.
“Amy” said one, “Angie” said the other “the O’Malley twins at your service” they grinned talking as one.
“Harry Potter” he smirked and raised his wand “The pleasure is all mine” he shot out at one and ducked as they both sent red bolts at him hitting each other in the chest. They collapsed on the floor there eyes open and staring at the ceiling, “Too easy” he grabbed one of them tying her up with his wand before taking there wands pointing them at the other, “Enerviate”. Amy woke coughing and rasping as he revived Angie holding on to the ropes speaking “Where is she?”
“Im sure I don’t know about whom you are asking” Amy smiled smugly,
He jerked the three wands muttering a spell, Angie’s body started to twitch, he let go and she was writhing on the floor. “WHERE IS SHE?”
He watched as her eyes fell on her twin shaking on the floor, “Stop it and I’ll tell you”
“NO YOU WON’T, TELL ME NOW!” He flicked his wand again, he didn’t know what spell he was using, he wasn’t aware of the pain he was causing but only that this had to be done.
Amy crawled on the floor to Angie, “I’ll tell you, just stop please” she was begging, he would show mercy he thought to himself, he wasn’t as cruel and him, he couldn’t be.

He moving his wand away and Angie stopped shaking opening her eyes dazed and confused. Amy helped her sit up “Your little girlfriends down the staircase in the dungeon, you won’t get far there are guards”
“If there all as pathetic as you two im sure I’ll be fine” he stunned the two of them, putting there wands in his robes and pulling on his invisibility cloak. He still had his wand out and heading in the direction they had pointed.

(The rest of Willows conversation with Caleb in the fire place, before Hermione knocks)

“Have you told the rest of the order the location?”
“Yes, there sending aurors as we speak, are you planning to go?”He replied
“Yes” She kept pacing she couldn’t look at him,
“And our child’s life?”
“We’ll be fine, if I don’t go there’s more chance something will go badly and Harry will hurt the wrong people”
“I have my orders to stay at the prison, im begging you not to go”
“I have my own orders to follow-”
“- so im supposed to wait here and worry, I don’t think so, you took the job at the school so there would be no danger and now you plan to jump in the middle of it”
“No one else knows im pregnant”
“And if you tell the death eaters you think they’ll show you mercy, you know full well it doesn’t matter who or what you are, they’ll kill you for just being related to Dumbledore”
“No one knows that either apart from you, Harry and McGonagall”
“Please don’t go”
“I have to” She stood still looking into his eyes “If anything for this baby’s sake” she placed a hand over her belly, any bump not visible under her robes.
He shook his head “I’ll be waiting for you both, if you come back”
“Im coming back to be with you, so we can be a family” she sighed as there was a knock at the door and his head disappeared into the flames.

Willow left McGonagall’s office ready to fight. She walked out of the castle and to the gate to the Hogshead. “Grandad?” she said, Aberforth answered “Willow? What are you doing here?”
“Why did you create the portkey for Harry?”
“Because you wouldn’t, I think he knows what he is”
“How can he possibly - did he look ready to die?”She changed her question as the thoughts crossed her mind. Aberforth sighed spotting her disbelief,
“For her, yes” he nodded
“Then he knows he’s the Horcrux”

Hermione and Ron gasped simultaneously outside the window. Tears began to fall from Hermione’s eyes and Ron pulled her into a hug.
Harry wasn’t coming back, he was going to save Ginny but he wasn’t coming back with her. Ron let go suddenly and burst through the door angrily leaving Hermione in shock.

“Why didn’t you tell us? It you knew this long we could be prepared we could have said goodbye” angry tears were falling from his eyes as he fought hopelessly to hold them back.
“It had to work it out him self, he has to give himself up willingly or Voldemort won’t die” Said Willow sitting down and putting her head in her hands.
“This your doing, why aren’t you helping them, like you said, why did you come here?”
“I came to check the facts before I went to fight, why did you follow me down here? Why did your parents let you go?”
“We told them we were going to help the teachers” said Hermione in the door way, “I had a feeling we couldn’t trust you, and now your saying Harry’s going to his own death that you and the order have organised so he thinks he’s willing”
“The order no nothing of the Horcruxes, only I, Aberforth and Caleb know”
“Who’s Caleb?” said Hermione watching Ron pacing up and down the room. He couldn’t sit down, not now, he had to fight.
“Caleb’s my fiancé, he can be trusted, and I have to go. The rest of the aurors should be there by now”
“You expect me to let you go in your condition” Aberforth stood up and Willow looked taken back.
“I may be old but im not stupid, you’re not leaving Hogsmeade young lady”
“This is my choice not yours, im going” She made it to the door when Ron and Hermione stopped her “We’re coming, letting us say goodbye is the least you can do”
“Fine” she pointed her wand at a glass “Portus” it glowed and the three of them gripped it.

They stepped out of a forest to see the stone manor. There were no aurors in sight and the gapping hole was deserted, the three bodies that had been there previously removed to be revived.

Wands drawn they moved closer, now spotting the black cloaked figures around the outside. Willow recognised Cadence and Laura, and they moved fast towards them.
“Harry’s inside?”
“Yes and we have Snape, and two unknown guards in custody” Cadence replied,
“Snape, where is he?” Willows voice was angry her lips curled over his name as she spat it from her mouth.
“Cell five four one, under the watch of Caleb, Liam and Jack” replied Laura,
Ron and Hermione looked around, Hermione speaking first “Is there anyone inside with Harry yet? And who’s responsible for the doors being blasted off?”
“There’s no one inside with Harry, it was him who took the doors off” Said Cadence, slightly impressed, “We don’t know if you know who’s in there or not so there considering what to do”
“Who’s in charge?” said Ron looking around again, “If he was in there he would have killed you all by now and there would be a battle, he must know what’s going on, he must know what Harry is”
“He is” Laura gestured to a tall dark haired man in black robes “Damien Keeling, son of the prison warden” Ron walked over to him “Im going in are you all coming or not” he raised his wand and stepped inside, he was going to help, he had to there was no way his best friend would die without him by his side. Hermione followed, Willow behind them and Damien standing in there wake before going in after them and instructing four others to do so as well.