View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
Default Jen and Lissy:)
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

"I wish he would come down to level eight to work for me, but I don't know if he would like that," She told him. She had never asked Nathan if he wanted to work security for her anyways, he might. That was a good idea. She would ask him about that when she got home. "It wouldn't kill you to do a bit of tiding," She told him with a smile. Men were hopeless when it came to "women's" work.

"Well I had eleven sisters, I was the second to last one. My oldest sister Asia was almost 25 by the time I came along. And Nathan is the oldest of 6 children." She explained. "I would have thought Nia was the oldest." She commented. Nia was so much bigger than Theo and his tiny bat. She couldn't remember what he called it. "Oh your son's name is Nathaniel," She said the name with a twinkle in her eye.

She looked up as the door opened again. It seemed this place was long needed around her, and she was glad it was here. She would have to thank Reagen, she knew it was her doing and not Cooper's. "Oh I am just fine thanks," She answered back. She had no idea who the man was but he was massive, like Warren. He would dwarf her like a child. "I'm Egypt Greenwood," She would have stood up to shake his hand but she was loath to move again so soon after have landed her pregnant bottom in the sofa.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣