View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
mathi
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant

Hufflepuff
Nundu

Sixth Year
♥ Honeybee's puppy I B&B forever ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitterz View Post
To say that she was surprised was an understatement. Her jaw dropped. "But I thought you were in love with that other guy that you were dating!" She was happy for Ella, sorta. But she was still confused by this.

She smiled. "Thank you, but I have no feelings for Kyler anymore. We just have this arrangement?" She wasn't sure what to call it... "It's another thing to help me get over Mads." She had no idea how Ella would take that. "It's hard to explain. I'm not even sure what it is...." she finished weakly.

Quote:
ooc: The bit where it says 'Do I look like a dude from a muggle band?', he's saying in his head. xD

"Me?" Miles laughed a laugh which said 'Are you kidding?'. According to him, he was not talented in any form of talent. Knowledge, music, drawing, you name it. Miles couldn't do it. "Uuuh .. no." He said truthfully, his hands in his pockets. "Are you?"

Quote:
[FONT="Tahoma"]
"Okay, guys. It's about time to go so we can all grab onto this Portkey now."
Ella smiled at Lima, mischievous. "I know you're confused now..but I'll tell the story later..since we're in time to depart to Paris..," she said, winking back at her. She was sure that it was going tobe a great trip altogether.

Now her attention back to Miles the Rock star guy. Hola!!
There he laughed again, she frowned a bit. What she was telling to him, a joke?!! Gah..

"Yeah i'm musical, I can write lyrics.." she admitted honestly, not wanting to hide it.

Then they heard Lima's voice. Oh..she did cut off their talks..evil Lima!! she goraned a bit..only playfully.."Okay...let's go.." she was getting ready to depart.

Ooc: Hehe..i misunderstood<3