View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 08:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post
Miles pretended to frown and moved away fro Lima slightly, he could tell she was a little bit too excited. "Owwwww." He moaned, and quickly rubbed his arm. It didn't hurt, but he was allowed to be dramatic. He looked around again, noticing more people arrive. "Is this it? Or is there more?"

Miles held out his hand to greet her as she did. "And nice to meet you too, Ella." He smiled, and brought his hand back to his side. With a confused expression, Miles raised an eyebrow at the older girl. "A .. muggle rock band?" He knew what one was, he was just suprised. "Is that a good thing?"

She pouted as he frowned and backed away from her. "Am I scaring you?" she asked a bit hurt. "And that so did not hurt you," she added sticking her tongue out at him. "Well, there is. But she's not coming here seeing as she is the one that was in charge of getting the Portkey set up to get us there. And seeing as we will be staying at her brother's flat until we can get a hotel..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathi View Post
Ella noticed Lima laughing, might be 'cuz of her brilliant intro to Miles. She shook her head, smiled.

And then she blinked at the name of Jack. Ella knew that it would be very faint chance for her to know about him. Not a problem at all.. She replied in soft tone, "Yeah, I can say, we're going out together, and ...he's much more for me.." she giggled and hugged back her friend. It was so long since they had been embraced each ther last time. It felt so good.

Ella watched her struggling with words when the talks turned to Kyler. She did press some tablulators inside her mind. "I feel happy for you Lima, in all ways.." she said whole heartedly. Atleast she was started to getting over her ex. Good sign!

"Yeah," Ella nodded, "But I cant recall that name, sorry...I'm lame.." she pouted, shrugged. Then She laughed when he asked if it was a good thing, "Ofcourse yes, I never hurt the good looking guys..ever.." her laugh turned to a slight chuckle. Hoping that he would take it in a right spirit as a humor stuff.
To say that she was surprised was an understatement. Her jaw dropped. "But I thought you were in love with that other guy that you were dating!" She was happy for Ella, sorta. But she was still confused by this.

She smiled. "Thank you, but I have no feelings for Kyler anymore. We just have this arrangement?" She wasn't sure what to call it... "It's another thing to help me get over Mads." She had no idea how Ella would take that. "It's hard to explain. I'm not even sure what it is...." she finished weakly.