View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
mathi
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant

Hufflepuff
Nundu

Sixth Year
♥ Honeybee's puppy I B&B forever ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post
"Hmmm." Miles mummered, wondering how he would find out about these said bands. He would have to go around asking randomers in Paris. Or, just go ask some muggleborns he knew. He could imagine himself now; 'Do I look like a dude from a muggle band?'

"OOOOH." He beamed stupidly. He was being slow today, and not for any reason. "I'm not great with compliments." Miles smiled slightly, they freaked him only a little. Why would someone want to compliment him? "Well, thankyou." He smiled.

"Not really" Ella shook her head. She never had any crush over the celebrities. She believed in reality..and scared of famous celebrities and their lack of commitments. Acutally she had an opportunity to get go out with some of them back in France. She refused them all by no second thought "Well....he's a good guitarist actually..kinda..different..that's all, " she said matter of factly.

She chuckled at his comment. "No worries, I knew it by your eyes.." she had this quality of judging her personality through others eyes. Quite strange...but ..yes. "You're welcome.." she said, "So are you musical too?" asked in curiosity.