View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
mathi
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant

Hufflepuff
Nundu

Sixth Year
♥ Honeybee's puppy I B&B forever ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitterz View Post
She couldn't help but laugh at what Ella said to Miles. It reminded her of the conversation that she had had with him about music back in February. That was a good day. She smiled as she remembered it.

Though she blinked at the mention of Jack, whoever that was. "Jack?" she asked, perplexed. "Um, I'm happy to hear that you are going to go and visit him soon." She smiled then embraced her friend in a hug.

She chuckled. "I know what you mean. Even though I just saw him recently, I missed him." He was a nice support to her, really. She wasn't really sure what he was to her now, she just knew that he was being a help to her in finally starting to really get over Mads.
Ella noticed Lima laughing, might be 'cuz of her brilliant intro to Miles. She shook her head, smiled.

And then she blinked at the name of Jack. Ella knew that it would be very faint chance for her to know about him. Not a problem at all.. She replied in soft tone, "Yeah, I can say, we're going out together, and ...he's much more for me.." she giggled and hugged back her friend. It was so long since they had been embraced each ther last time. It felt so good.

Ella watched her struggling with words when the talks turned to Kyler. She did press some tablulators inside her mind. "I feel happy for you Lima, in all ways.." she said whole heartedly. Atleast she was started to getting over her ex. Good sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post
Miles held out his hand to greet her as she did. "And nice to meet you too, Ella." He smiled, and brought his hand back to his side. With a confused expression, Miles raised an eyebrow at the older girl. "A .. muggle rock band?" He knew what one was, he was just suprised. "Is that a good thing?"

"Yeah," Ella nodded, "But I cant recall that name, sorry...I'm lame.." she pouted, shrugged. Then She laughed when he asked if it was a good thing, "Ofcourse yes, I never hurt the good looking guys..ever.." her laugh turned to a slight chuckle. Hoping that he would take it in a right spirit as a humor stuff.