View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 10:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathi View Post
Ella turned and smiled at the boy who had been talking to Lima, "Hi Miles, Nice to meet you, " she held out her hand to him, "The name is Ella.." she smiled again, "You reminds me of one of the Muggle Rock band members.." stated quickly, trying to recollect her memories of that member.

Ella turned her attention to Lima from Miles, "I'm so fine..and guess what?" she said excitedly, "I'm going to visit Jack to his beach house." Hoping that Lima knew about him. "And what..no hugs for me?" she pouted, "Not fair Lima!" she gently patted on her shoulder, and getting into the conversations quickly.

"Kyler? Oh..I missed talking to him ..for long.." she said matter of factly, rewinding those confused moments in the great hall. A mild chuckled escaped from her mouth as she smiled at Lima..without any reasons.
She couldn't help but laugh at what Ella said to Miles. It reminded her of the conversation that she had had with him about music back in February. That was a good day. She smiled as she remembered it.

Though she blinked at the mention of Jack, whoever that was. "Jack?" she asked, perplexed. "Um, I'm happy to hear that you are going to go and visit him soon." She smiled then embraced her friend in a hug.

She chuckled. "I know what you mean. Even though I just saw him recently, I missed him." He was a nice support to her, really. She wasn't really sure what he was to her now, she just knew that he was being a help to her in finally starting to really get over Mads.