View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 03:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
mathi
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant

Hufflepuff
Nundu

Sixth Year
♥ Honeybee's puppy I B&B forever ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post

Miles turned around as somebody else arrived, he was beginning to doubt that anyone else was coming. Hehe. "Hey, I'm Miles." He said to Lima's friend.

Ella turned and smiled at the boy who had been talking to Lima, "Hi Miles, Nice to meet you, " she held out her hand to him, "The name is Ella.." she smiled again, "You reminds me of one of the Muggle Rock band members.." stated quickly, trying to recollect her memories of that member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitterz View Post
"Ella!" Lima called out when she suddenly realized that her other friend had arrived. "Wow, it's great to see you again! How have you been?" It felt like ages since she had last seen the girl, even though it had really been less than a month.

"You're not late. We have some time for the Portkey still. And Kyler still as to come." She frowned slightly, hoping that her boyfriend? Friend? Whatever? wouldn't be late; she would not be happy if he was.

She smiled as Miles introduced himself to Ella. She had a feeling that they would get along well.
Ella turned her attention to Lima from Miles, "I'm so fine..and guess what?" she said excitedly, "I'm going to visit Jack to his beach house." Hoping that Lima knew about him. "And what..no hugs for me?" she pouted, "Not fair Lima!" she gently patted on her shoulder, and getting into the conversations quickly.

"Kyler? Oh..I missed talking to him ..for long.." she said matter of factly, rewinding those confused moments in the great hall. A mild chuckled escaped from her mouth as she smiled at Lima..without any reasons.