View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall Out Moni View Post
Wow, did she get nipped in the butt. Kyler raised one brow idly, dropping his arms and sighing. Well, at least now he didn't have to old onto the whole 'happy mode'. He wasn't really feeling it. " Ididn't Invite him. You know how he gets, I mention A party, he's right there beside me without A question," He cuppsed the back of his neck with his hand, the other gripping for his bag. "So you can get at him when he ge-"

CRACK!

"Speak of the devil," Kyler snorted, shaking his head as his look alike poped up beside him, Same goofy grin on his face.

Seth arched A brow, turning to the younger sibling and spoke in A soft tone. "You didn't tell me this was A bloc party." Sweet action, yo!
As she listened to his explanation, her annoyance lessened and she felt bad for snapping at him. "Oh, okay. I'm sorry," she said softly, cupping her hands behind her head. She needed to calm down a bit. She was way too excited.

And then Seth came. Just great, a goof, she thought to herself snorting. He hadn't changed a bit since the last time she saw him; he was just as immature as ever. "Glad you could make it, Seth," she said trying her best to sound happy to see him. "And this is to be more of a trip than a party really," She was slightly put off by all this.