View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
AYOCutie
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayleen A. Berg
Third Year
↑Lyrical Life beastie pwnage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitterz View Post
"It's about time you arrived, Greyson," she said with her hands on her hips as he popped in front of her out of nowhere. She wasn't that annoyed with him really, but she still didn't like waiting. Guys could be so unreliable at times.

No wait, she was annoyed with him.

"Seth is coming?" she added with bite in her tone. He hadn't told her about this. "What's the deal, Kyler? Why didn't you feel the need to tell me that you invited your brother?" She thought that Kyler knew better than to do that; he knew how Lima liked to plan things out.

She just snorted at him when he motioned to hug her. "How much longer you think he will be? We don't have a lot of time now."
Wow, did she get nipped in the butt. Kyler raised one brow idly, dropping his arms and sighing. Well, at least now he didn't have to old onto the whole 'happy mode'. He wasn't really feeling it. " Ididn't Invite him. You know how he gets, I mention A party, he's right there beside me without A question," He cuppsed the back of his neck with his hand, the other gripping for his bag. "So you can get at him when he ge-"

CRACK!

"Speak of the devil," Kyler snorted, shaking his head as his look alike poped up beside him, Same goofy grin on his face.

Seth arched A brow, turning to the younger sibling and spoke in A soft tone. "You didn't tell me this was A bloc party." Sweet action, yo!

If you call my name out loud, do you suppose that I would come running
Do you suppose I'd come at all.. ____________________ I suppose I would