View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathi View Post
Ella finally landed, with her heavy backpack over her shoulder, her usual enthusiasm and smile on her face. Her deep blue Jeans and baby blue, dark blue striped tops suited well with her beautiful complexion. The blonde sweeped aside her hair from her face, looking for her friend Lima. She was excited since from the date she had been informed to join here.

When she spotted her from distance as she was talking to a guy, Ella walked over to them. "Lima!!!" she almost yelled from half the way, and hugged Lima..nah almost squeezed her. "Hello there! Am I late?" she asked, voice was so soft yet enthusiastic.
"Ella!" Lima called out when she suddenly realized that her other friend had arrived. "Wow, it's great to see you again! How have you been?" It felt like ages since she had last seen the girl, even though it had really been less than a month.

"You're not late. We have some time for the Portkey still. And Kyler still as to come." She frowned slightly, hoping that her boyfriend? Friend? Whatever? wouldn't be late; she would not be happy if he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post

"I missed you too!" Miles beamed as he clinged onto his suitcase, it being much heavier than himself. When they arrived at their hotel, he would get one of those fun trolley things and ride around the lobby. Woo! Miles also hoped it was warmer in Paris, he knew what British summers were liked. Rain. Rain. Rain. "Oh cool." Miles nodded, being early was always better than being late.

Miles turned around as somebody else arrived, he was beginning to doubt that anyone else was coming. Hehe. "Hey, I'm Miles." He said to Lima's friend.

"No, I missed you more," she said sticking her tongue out at him and poking him with every word. "It sure is cool," she added laughing. He was too cute for words.

She smiled as Miles introduced himself to Ella. She had a feeling that they would get along well.