View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
harryzabest
Hufflepuff
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kelley Lucien
Second Year
Awesomest Person EVERRR. 70% Crazy, 30% Sane, and 100% Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrmy_lvr_4evr View Post
Maura heard a knock on the door. She turned the page of her book idly and continued reading. The knock came again more persistently. Maura looked up and gasped, remembering suddenly. She jumped up, throwing her book on the couch beside her, and ran down the hall and yanked open the door. "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, slightly out of breath. "Hi Laylee, hi Ella!" She gave both of them hugs. "Come on in, it's too hot out here." She led them down the entrance corridor into the family room.
"Thanks," said Ella, following Maura into the house. "Oooh, this is a nice house!"

Quote:
"Thanks," said Maura. "It was falling apart when we bought it, but we redid the whole thing. Come." She led Edward into the family room, where her friends were waiting. "Edward's here," she announced.
Ella looked up. "Hi, Edward," she called across the room, patting a spot on the couch next to her, for him to sit down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heads01 View Post
"Hello", he said to everyone. He saw Ella and smiled at her.
Ella grinned back at Edward.

Quote:
Maura slipped past Edward and sat down on the couch. She picked up the book and put it back. She looked around the room and her eyes fell on Ella. "Ohmygod!" she exclaimed. "You have your hair down! It looks great!"
Ella grinned again. "Thanks," she said, brushing her hair out of her eyes again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heads01 View Post
Edward laughed and sat down on an empty couch.
Ella frowned. "Aaaw," she said in mock whining. "You aren't sitting with me."