View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gissel
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Default Twinny and Twinny Numero Dos
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Whitney absolutely loved any animal that existed. "Hi Belkin!" she pretty much exclaimed. Accepting the offer,she gently petted the pretty owl. "Oh I can't wait till I get one too. I just need to think of a name." Then she heard Amanda say that she sat alone too. "I guess that's just how most first years start out huh?"

When she was done petting the owl she saw her Twinny come in. "Oh my God. It's you!!!!" Whitney yelled throwing her book down and getting up to give Xeh a huge hug. When she sat back down she had a humongous back of Skittles thrown at her. 'SKITTLES!' "Do you know how much I love you?" she said cracking up. "I'm not reading anymore. Well,seeing as summer hasn't exactly come yet it's been okay." Whitney said sarcastically. "I'm hoping all goes well. I'm not too sure how my mother's doing though. What with my father not being there and all." She was actually a little scared to be going back home. "Nothing really. Just a book given to me a few years ago. How do you think your summer is going to be?" she asked curiously.

Quote:
Demetria got on the train, looking around for someone she knew. This wasn't nearly as scary as it was last year. Being a second year gave her more confidence. On the right side of the train was a compartment with a familiar face. She walked up to it and stuck her head inside. "Anymore room in here?" she asked. "Hey, Xeh." Demetria gave a sweet smile to her friend.
Whitney looked to the door for the third time to see someone she didn't know walk in. Apparently she did know Xehanna though. "There's plenty of room here. Hi, I'm Whitney. she answered introducing herself.