View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 02:45 AM   #23 (permalink)
SlytherclawPoet
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerbabycheer18 View Post
Xehanna looked in all of the full compartments when she came by the one without someone except... "Whitney!" she exclaimed she threw the doors open and toppled her friend. "Ohmigosh I've missed you so much! I brought you something!" she said getting off of her and bringing out the 52 oz bag of skittles. "Tada!" she threw her bags above her, keeping one backpack in the seat full of money and things to do."How was your summer?" she said sitting down. "oh im so sorry! you're reading! oh i feel so bad. im sorry, really sorry!..... so whatchya reading?" she said frantically until she calmed down again. she was so excited to see her friend she didnt notice the girl sitting across from her.

"Oh im terribly sorry!" she said. "I hope im not inturrupting anything. I don't believe we've met." she said squinting at the girl with her head sideways and her lips pursed. she straighted up and smiled. "I'm Xehanna, but you can call me Xeh." she said holding out her hand.
"Nice to meet you Xeh, the name's Amanda" She said, extending her hand to shake the other girl's. She turned her attention back to her owl, tickling him softly.