View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 02:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
cheerbabycheer18
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xehanna Emavere Tifadorsely
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by HG_forever View Post
She searched the whole back of the train till she found an empty compartment a few from the last. All of the other compartments were filled with other students and their friends. Whitney hoped one of hers would find her all the way in the back. She open the sliding door,walked in, and closed it. As she sat down she took out a book and read till someone she knew sat with her. Whitney hoped the train took it's time getting back because she knew she would miss all of her friends too much. "And now we wait." she said when she was finally settled,and began to read.
Xehanna looked in all of the full compartments when she came by the one without someone except... "Whitney!" she exclaimed she threw the doors open and toppled her friend. "Ohmigosh I've missed you so much! I brought you something!" she said getting off of her and bringing out the 52 oz bag of skittles. "Tada!" she threw her bags above her, keeping one backpack in the seat full of money and things to do."How was your summer?" she said sitting down. "oh im so sorry! you're reading! oh i feel so bad. im sorry, really sorry!..... so whatchya reading?" she said frantically until she calmed down again. she was so excited to see her friend she didnt notice the girl sitting across from her.

"Oh im terribly sorry!" she said. "I hope im not inturrupting anything. I don't believe we've met." she said squinting at the girl with her head sideways and her lips pursed. she straighted up and smiled. "I'm Xehanna, but you can call me Xeh." she said holding out her hand.