View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 02:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Cale couldn't have been happier that this term was over. He had managed to somehow scrape by in Herbology, and got rather high marks on all his finals but still, this term hadn't been a very smooth one. Not at all. Especially with Nico and Trel trying to jump in and destroy his life at every change they got. And he was totally not having a drama queen moment and exaggerating when he thought they. They really did have it out for him.

He passed a compartment and waved at Daphne, who appeared to have stumbled upon his fellow prefect, Cale Thorton. He gave a wave to the Ravie boy as he passed as well and finally found an empty compartment to save for him and Anna. He opened the door and sighed contently, tossing his sweater on the seat by the window and stretching out in the empty compartment. He needed 3 months of warm weather and relaxation, which would most likely be VERY difficult to find with Ezra and Lucy lurking about the house.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid