View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:28 PM   #110 (permalink)
UnicornDragonPatronus
Gryffindor
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

Caspian laughed. "Yes, I wish my uncle felt the same as you do, then we wouldn't be in this situation," he said, trying to keep the grimness out of his voice. "But yes, I guess that would be fairly intimidating, especially with no ways to defend yourselves... except for Clarissa," he said, laughing once again. "Yes, very little seems to phase her!" he said, laughing. "Maybe there was some other reason you were intimidated?" Caspian asked her, noticing the blush. "Or not..." he added with a grin. "My sword is quite bright," he said with a chuckle.

Clarissa laughed at what Peter said. "Well, I'm not a Gryffindor for nothing," she said, indicating her patch. She paled slightly, realizing what she had said. "Um... Gryffindor is one of the dorms," she explained. "People are grouped by different qualities that they possess... Gryffindor is the brave and true," she told him. "Kat, however, is a Ravenclaw... who are the intelligent and clever," she told him, smiling fondly. "And I, good sir, have never met anyone like you," she said with a smile. "No one I know has been a king, and adult, and then a boy again," she teased.