View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #106 (permalink)
UnicornDragonPatronus
Gryffindor
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

Clarissa grinned. "Well, let's just say he couldn't sit for a week... but it wasn't my doing, my friends took care of it!" she defended. She listened to him, glad that she had made some headway. If she hadn't been able to at least get him open to the possibility of good witches, well a relationship wouldn't have been possible. Why do I keep thinking that! she wondered, shaking herself of the thought. No friendships would have been possible, she mentally corrected. "Well, its been awhile since you've been to Narnia, right?" she asked. "Maybe things have changed," she pointed out.

Caspian felt his cheeks redden slightly as he listened to what Kat said about him. "Thank you... I value that quite highly," he said, smiling at her. "I've always heard first impressions are quite important," he said, looking down awkwardly. He looked back up at her explanation of how they did the costume. "I think I understand... wouldn't you need a second person to demonstrate?" he asked, grinning slightly.