View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #105 (permalink)
Superwoman!
Hufflepuff
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriel Walker
First Year
northwest, dirty dishes ☃ purrfectly 'Puff | Geronimo! ☃ from indecision to indecision

Kat was completely shocked when he took her hand. Almost quite literally. The soft touch of his thumb against her hand sent chills through her entire body. As if she wasn't nervous enough, that made her even more so. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. After a few seconds she caught her breath and laughed nervously. "I can umm...I can just tell. You...you aren't stuck up. You seem to care about your people and everyone else. You carry yourself confidently..." At his confusion, she laughed. "well not quite exactly like that. They umm they didn't stand on each others shoulders. One was the front end, and the other was the back." She stopped walking and blushed. "would you umm would you like me to demonstrate?"

Peter was slightly surprised by her temper but didn't really take notice of it. He listened to her words and nodded solemnly. "Yes, this is very true. There are good people, and there are evil people....I suppose the same could be said for witches. I won't believe it until I see it....I just find it hard to believe that there is someone like...like them that isn't evil...especially after knowing how they act." He looked up at her and smirked slightly. "I'm glad that you have a level head. I would hate to see what you would have done to the boy. With as outspoken as you are."

Alice in Wonderland is my life | Huffie and proud