View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #104 (permalink)
UnicornDragonPatronus
Gryffindor
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

Caspian noticed her reach out her arm. He smiled slightly and gently took a hold of it before she could move it totally away. "You've only known me for a few short minutes, how could you know I was a good Prince?" he teased her, smiling slightly. He gently stroked the back of her hand with his thumb before gently releasing it. "How did they dress up? Did one stand on the other one's shoulders? Centaurs are quite large," he said, confused.

Clarissa shrugged. "Well, I may not have luck in guys... but I have wonderful luck in friends," she said with a smile. "They took care of him," she said, her smile broadening. She knew that she couldn't say how, but the magical way that they had gotten him back was great. She glanced back at Kat, remembering that it was her friend who had come up with the initial idea. "Don't worry, I have enough self respect to know when to dump a guy," she said, laughing. She grew serious as their talk continued about witches. "I do try..." she said with shrug. "There are very few that I believe are truly evil, but it sounds like your Witch was one of them," she said, nodding in agreement. "I know a lot more than you think I do," she shot back, not wanting her temper to rise, but it began to. She took a deep breath calming herself down. "Look, I may not know what happened here... but there is some good... you lived through World War II... you saw that there were good people... and evil," she pointed out.

Ooc: Slight drama!! Hee hee!!