View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #102 (permalink)
UnicornDragonPatronus
Gryffindor
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

Caspian nodded, understanding. "Ah, okay... that makes sense... so, they don't exist in your world then?" he asked, slightly confused. He could have sworn she had been excited by their existence... or maybe he mistook her expression. "I'm sorry, but I am glad that you aren't offended... what kind-of Prince would I have been in order to insult a lady as yourself," he said, nodding his head regally in her direction.

"I certainly know some people who would grab that opportunity," she said, glancing back at Kat with a smile. She blushed when she saw that Peter was watching her closely. "Sorry... I get nervous about that topic... there was this guy I liked, but things just got weird with him..." she tried to explain, unsure of what to say. "We didn't go out or anything, we weren't even together... he just became a jerk and I dropped it," she said, with a shrug. She almost winced at the severity in Peter's voice. She listened and was glad that she hadn't mentioned anything of their being witches to them. The bias was ancient, it seemed, and would have hurt them to find out... but was it worth it to lie to them, she wondered. "Well, I am sure there are good witches somewhere, you always have a good to balance the evil," she said quietly.