View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Winter Dreams
Formerly: Lily Lupin
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ava James
First Year
Facinelli<3 RP Sweetheart

hey here's my bio:

Name: Alexia Harbor
Nicknames: Lexi, Lex
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin

Pic:

Personality: Alexia is pushy and very cool and likes to keep up that reputation. Alexia finds it very hard to trust and is a very untrusting herself people can never tell what she's thinking and she is very unpredictable Alexia likes to have things in control and her way she can be very manipulative person but somehow it is hard to find someone who dislikes he,r she will be snobby at times but very kind and will stick up for people, especially her friends or people she cares about.

History: like most Slytherins Alexia is rich has a huge house not to mention bedroom and has the latest fashion in everything but mostly to cover up the hole in her heart from her fathers death which changed her hugely which is why her mother gets her so much but she still has guilt that it was her fault her father died and that's not something you can just shrug off but it's mainly because of Alexia's brother that she feels guilty he really changed when her father died and doesn't talk to Alexia or her mother any more. Alexia isn't very good at showing her feelings but when she does it's to someone special who she knows will understand her and not judge, but then will she truly show her feelings and let everything out. Alexia grew up right beside her best friend James and they were so close almost like brother and sister.

how is that i can change or add anything if you'd like me to XD

Last edited by Winter Dreams; 11-16-2008 at 07:34 AM.