View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Wow, awesome plot! Love it.
Can I join? As a made-up boy?

Edit: Oops, okay, I need to hurry!

Name: Jesse Wiston
Year: 6th
House: Hufflepuff

Personality: Jesse is a really likable person and he gets along with almost everyone. Sometimes this has ended rather disappointingly for him since a lot of girls whom he had secretly been in love with didn't want anything more than be friends with him. It's not that he isn't handsome or anything, he really is, but he had never had an actual girlfriend yet since all the girls that were crushing on him where far from what he wanted.
He's a rather good student and most of the teachers like him, as well as his fellow classmates.
History: Jesse is an only child but he isn't spoiled like others. His parents gave everything he wanted but they were still trying to show him how important it is to appreciate all the things he had. His parents had both stopped working until he had reached the age of eleven and was sent to Hogwarts. From this point on his mother and father are working for the Ministry of Magic and earn quite a lot of money there.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}

Last edited by Lislchen; 11-15-2008 at 04:50 PM.