View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #106 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default *snuggles steph and gwacie*
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

February 3rd
(2067)
10:29pm

Otatop me old friend!!!

So It's obvious I haven't been writing in you for like months and months and months. I think It's obvious that I am CLEARLY not a person that can handle a journal.

Oh well.

So the reason why I have been busy is because even though I have a lighter timetable the teachers are PILING on the homework! Whats worse is whats the point of me doing homework if I don't even know what I want to do when I leave Hogwarts? It's obvious that Savannah is gonna work with animals or something but what am I gonna do?

I was thinking about that for about a month. Then I came up with something.

I SHALL MAKE A BOOOK!!!!

I have already started it is called.

"How to survive Hogwarts with out being Killed"

Heres a little bit of what I've gotten so far.

"Hogwarts. A so called school of "learning". However if you want to really survive Hogwarts you should read and follow these helpful tips.

1. When a Professor tells you to pay attention in your first year because what you learn now will be important for later years in Hogwarts, you have two choices.

A) Listen and pay attention
Or
B) Keep on goofing off

The correct answer to this is B, obviously. You should learn right away that teachers lie. Nothing you learn from first year is important. Okay probably, to stay out of seventh years way as they get extremely aggravated when disturbed from studying. THAT IS ALL.

If you end up doing A then all your gonna do is waste your time and seem like a nerd to all your friends since you know everything and then end up with NO friends. At least when you do B you'll end up the joker and everyone will know your name and love you.

2. When ever anyone asks you what you want to do when you learn Hogwarts you have too choices:

A) Tell them to shut up and leave you alone
Or
B) Tell them what you want to do

The correct answer is A. Duh. If someone asks you what you want to do when you get older they are obvious trying to STEAL the idea then going to copy you. Then when you grow up and get old the person will be famous because of your idea.

3. When you have boy/girl problems you have again four choices:

A) Ask your best friend for help
B) Ask your parents for help.
C) Ask your pet for help.
D) Quit reading this book

The answer of course is D. If you have boy/girl problems you are OBVIOUSLY to emotional to be reading this book. I do not want some lovely dovey person reading this okay?

Also, my advice is NEVER tell your friends your crushes. EVER. Even your VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Best friends. Because they will blurt it out when your crush is right there JUST because you threw a banana cream pie in their face.

(Also if you picked C please go look for Healer in St.Mungos because something is wrong with you if you are asking you pet for help)

4. If some older kid tells you to join Quidditch you have five choices:

A) Join
B) Don't join
C) Cry
D) Ask them what Quidditch is
E) Pick your nose.

The best answer in this is B. Because joining Quidditch will cost you thousands of Galleons on buying back new brooms because you kept breaking yours.

E is also a good answer. Just don't do it in public.

5. When being told to study for OWLs you have 3 choices:

A) Study from the very beginning
B) Don't Study at all
C) Cram the night before.

If you listened to my advice on number 1 and you didn't pay attention the the teacher then there is absolutely no need for you to study. You already failed. At least you are most likely to be popular now.

See? I have to think of waaaaaay more but I think it''s going pretty well since I only just started a week ago.

So time to really right some stuff.

Well, I told Vannah that I liked Fred. And uhhh well...her and Fred hate each other so I kinda tricked them into going to the RoR, so they could have therapy sessions with me. And then I got Sam to bring Curt and I tied him up cause he was the hostage. And when I tied him up I went a little to far. Everyone started yelling and...stuff.

To make this story short I ended up throwing banana cream pie in Vannah and Fred's face. Which made Vannah cry and me feel bad...it was all just...bad. Vannah also blurted out that I like Fred. So this isn't really a topic I wanna talk about much, at the very moment.

Uhhhh, other stuff happened too. Like my new broom BROKE! Yeah the one Fred gave me broke in the first first match. And i'm %1000000000000 my dad will not buy me another one. When I wrote to him and told him he said it was irresponsible of me! Like umm I almost got killed by a bludger and it was irresponsible that my broom just happened to break instead of me? Meh.

I've also been reading alot and collecting ingredients. I will be ready to start mixing stuff up any day now.

OH The babies were born too! On January 1st! Me and Vannah went back because Vannah's mom and Rae had the babies on the same day! Five new babies in one day. Insane.

So I am now a proud big sister of Robin Ferrari and Sparrow Macaulay.

Yup a boy and a girl. I got to name Robin and Legend got to name Sparrow. Then Miguel and Tyson made their middle names I wanted to name her Ferrari soooo bad at first but then when Legend named the boy Sparrow I couldn't resist giving the girl a bird name also. So Tyson picked Ferrari for me. So Technically I got to name all of her!! Hehe.

Well i has got to go now. Homework blah blah and other stuff!!

- AlexiS-I-S

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}