View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #37 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *sighs* Way late on this...
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Thanks all for reading! <33

about five more entries. Let's hope i can be decently accurate with these.

December 3, 2065
So the last few months have been quite insane with all the new surroundings and crying girls over missing their boyfriends – insanity in such away that I completely forgot about this book thingy, which I just refound in the bottom of my trunk. Since my last entry of my arrival at Belle’s, I am going to do my best to recap everything that has happened in the last three months…

The classes are utterly pointless this term; so far I’ve learned absolutely nothing to prepare me for the end of the year exams, which this year would be my NEWTs. At this rate, I’d either have to spend extra hours in the library or would ultimately fail and it would ruin all my plans. Between singing about amortentia in potions, etiquette lessons in DADA, or flower arranging in herbology – it was turning out to be a complete waste of a year. The only thing semi-useful was CoMC about abraxans, Charms lessons, and even Divinations with palm reading was okay… but honestly, looking at the sky in Astronomy was a complete waste of an hour! I learned and saw nothing!!

Wystan. That woman seriously has a mental injury; just looking at her, the girls go running in the opposite direction and it makes me miss the charming looks of Max more than ever. Surprisingly though, she actually held a flying class, which as captain, I felt obligated to attend. Plus I missed flying to the umpth degree and had to get on the broom again. As with most of our classes this term, this one wasn’t much different; we were going to be learning how to ride the broom sideways, like ladies. Quite ridiculous if you ask me… but as usual, I had learned not to argue back since it would just end up with loss of points. The only good thing with the flying lesson was that since I was the only captain present, Wystan picked on me and asked me whose broom this was, who I guessed to be Vindictus’ and earned five points. Heh; lucky guess, but worth it, I suppose…

Speaking of quidditch and flying; about a month into school I did actually get a letter from Max telling the captains to start tryouts since he had regained possession of his pitch! I held five sessions and had eighteen people trying out! I thought that it was quite the impressive turn out for the badgers, which made selection difficult. However after several sleepless nights, I had a roster written up with four reserves. See below for the amazing Hufflepuff Quidditch team of 2065-66:

Chasers: Amelia “Captn Mumma Mia” Rose, Rapunzel “SuperPretzel” Black, Jack “invisible” Langley
Beaters: Tancred “Big Boy” Adara and Isabella “Feisty Sweetness” Tortellini
Seeker: Vanessa “Speedy” Corbette
Keeper: Curt “RazzleDazzle” Diggory

Reserves: Maddox “the new guy” Darcy, Savannah “Rabid Roaster” Mae, Kaika “little rebel” Lockhart, Jose “the little guy” Moiser

The team was perhaps one of the most amazing teams ever; probably close to what it was when Evan Cassel was captain about three years ago. Naturally, I set to work immediately with insane amounts of practicing because this was my last year and as captain, I wanted to win.

Which brings me to talk about the first quidditch match, played against Gryffindor. But before I talk of that, then I must first bring up another topic of discussion: Dervish and Banges. Not sure what made me go in that shop, other than I needed a quiet place to sort things out, but the next thing I knew, Tancred was in there. And Lindsey. Tancred and Lindsey were still dating, which was quite upsetting naturally, but yet I knew that they didn’t really have that special kind of love/bond. Even after talking to Lindsey, I concluded that she liked Kingston as more than a friend, but she wouldn’t admit it. Anyway, as Tancred was basically declaring is love for me and apologizing, Lindsey entered. Making matters more complicated when Kingston entered. Though eventually it all got relatively sorted . . . for now.

Back to quidditch. Oh the rivalry between myself and Chosen, who was the new Lions captain. Besides that girl being absolutely crazy and hyped up on sugar all the time, she was still Prefect Vannah’s best friend, so I had to be civil with her. Anyway, first match, I could be simple and say we won, but there is of course more. Curt Diggory is perhaps the most AMAZING quidditch seeker in the history of Hufflepuff. Seriously. That boy has skills, which I must pay respect to; so as you might have guessed, he played seeker during both halves and caught all three snitches. HUFFLEPUFF IS GOING TO THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!! And that meant one thing: more practice.

After the quidditch game, came the best part though. Being the awesome captain that I am, I threw my teammates a little mini celebration / congratulations to them in the locker room. But that wasn’t all. Tancred and I shared a special moment together, sealing the deal of dating once more! <3

That’s it for now, I suppose.

- Captain ‘ecstatically in love’ Mia Rose

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.