View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Cale jumped as the empty, quiet corridor was suddenly filled with the sound of someone calling him, and not just someone...Anna. He whipped around and saw her actually running to catch up to him. That was a change from the usual...usually they ended up tripping over each other, or falling into one another and they were forced into an awkward conversation.

"Oh...Anna," he said, his voice quieter than usual. According to her plan, she was set to leave...tomorrow. And he hadn't thought about that until just now. And suddenly, his entire day was ruined, and the rest of his school career as well. If Anna wasn't there, he might seriously fall back into the homeschooling system. What was the point of going to class if there was no Anna there? "How are you?" he asked softly, looking through his bangs at his feet rather than at her.
When Anna saw Cale jump, she knew that he'd heard her. Thank Merlin! She didn't know how much longer she could run after him without ending up losing sight of him altogether. Where was he headed anyway? When Cale finally stopped walking and turned around, Anna slowed herself down from a fast run to a slower walk. "Thank you," she called out, still a little ways down the hallway and a little out of breath. "I didn't think I was going to be able to catch up with you."

When she finally reached him, the smile that she had been wearing faded to a concerned look. What had him looking so upset? She thought about that for a few seconds, and then it suddenly hit her---he still believed she was leaving in the morning for America. Duh, Anna. That's what you're here to talk to him about. "I'm alright," she said, thinking about how uspet she should be that the boy standing in front of her had tricked her into believed he was in a real relationship with Evolette McKenna. "Well, I've actually just spoken to Evolette. She and I had a pretty lengthy conversation...thirty minutes or so, I'd say. She brought me chocolate frogs, too," Anna explained, digging in her pocket and pulling out a few of the pieces of candy. "Want one? We can sit and eat them while we talk..."