View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 11:32 PM   #103 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

August 20th
(2066)
8:31am

OTATOP!!!!

I have decided that Otatop is the sound that Potatos make. Since its not really fair that Potatos don't make noises. Thats REALLY unfair.

I know what you'd be thinking if you were real though.. Vegetables don't make nosies. WRONG! WEll..right, BUT I read somewhere that a Potato could also be a pet. So if it is a pet it needs to have a sound.

Mmkay!?!?

Good.

Now moving on,

I LIKE OLD SONGS! Like really old. Like ANCIENT Like....100 years old? (something like that) song's from the the 1960 (or 70 or 80's or 90's) something! I know! REALLY OLD.

Ok not really I dont REALLY like them.

I SEMI like them.

Lemme explain why. So i got to my grandparents house like a day after my entry and it was all alright. Not to much fun but not boring either. Then Autumn and Hana and Kang left like the day after yesterday and yesterday got all chaotic. Sooooo my Grandpa and Grandma went out to get some stuff? And Amber was suppose to be in charge with Tyson. And Jet and Legend were fighting like always and Jet basically made fun of Legend so Legend got mad and almost PUSHED him into the LIT fireplace. Then Amber started to yell at both of them (so out of character I know). And Jet was all "Awww I kinda wanted to see what would it be like to be on fire". Then Amber and Tyson like looked at each other (at first I thought they were trying to decide if they should take Jet to a mental hospital)

BUT NO

They did this kinda spell were it like looked like he fire but it wasn't real fire. Soo Jet got a chance to be "on fire" and he didn't want to be un on fire. Then he pushed Legend into the fireplace (the fire was out by now) and he landed in a BIG BOOM sound and made like cloud of like...ash (or whatever that black smoke stuff that comes out from the fireplace) like exploded. And we were all covered in it (while Jet was still on "fire") and it was funny cause we all looked like weirdos. So randomly Tyson found some old music and started to play it. And we were all like dancing to this weird song called something like...dancing queen? I dunno (I seriously think i heard Mia singing it last year!)

But theennn!!

BUM BUM BUMMMMMM

My Grandparents came home. And my Grandma started to YELL like CRAZY and my Grandpa was just laughing and he started to dance along to. Then my Grandma started to yell at him. Then in the end (after everyone ignored her) She just joined in. And they were teaching us some moves that their parents taught them! (this music is SO old that they weren't even born then!) And we learned something called....hippie moves? And it was SOO COOL!!!

And then we all got favorite old songs! Legends was the Dancing Queen One and Tyson liked one called umm....ummm Dear Prudence? (soemthing like that. GAH Prudence is a weird name) I cant remember Jets or Ambers. BUT I REMEMBER MINE

Which is the MOST important cause it's the awesomest.

Was called umm....

wait...I didn't forget....

I remember.....

Don't try to mock me! Imma remember soon!

.....STOP MOCKING ME YOU STUPID BOOOOK!!!!!

OH Yeah! It was....

I forgot....

I blame you.....

Book.....

I hate you.....

Meh.....

You did this....

You are evil...

Evil....

I'm putting you on my list....

You are lucky you aren't human....

Or you'd really be on my list.....

Book....

I REMEMBER!

Revolution by the Beatles!!

Yup! Awesome!

You say you want a revolutionnnnnnn
something something somethiing
candy instead!!

Chyeah! That's really how it goes!

OH I came up with some more baby names!

Baby Names:

Itchy and Scratchy
Violet and Turquoise
Woody and Woodpecker
Bub and Ble
Sugar Mice and Chocolate Frog (with Mice and Frog being the middle names o'course)

Sooo I should get going now! Jett's calling me now to eat some breakfast! I can't wait to see what fun we do today!!

- Gryffindor that RAWRS!

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}