View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 06:16 AM   #98 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

August 14th
(2066)
1:38am

RAWR! MOO! WOOF! MEOW!!!!!

POTATO!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. Hi. Hi Journal thingy mo bobber.

Sooooo, in case your wondering why I am awake at almost 2 am its cause....

I can.

Therefore I am.

I RULE!!!!!!

Today was a pretty fun dayyyy. You seee, Tomorrrow me and Legend and Tyson and Amber and Kang and Jet and....AND AND AND AND AND AND that girl. Whats the girls name? You know the one with the hair....and shes a girl. I forgot....anyways...

AUTUMN! Yesh thats Tysons girlfriends name. Anywho we are gonna go visit my grandparents (yes the insane ones.. I dont even know the other ones at all).for a few days. Kang and Autumn and Hana might not stay that long though. Grandma and Grandpa Ed (I dunno why I add the Ed part isnt that strange?) were like how they wanted to spend time with their grandchildren. That scares me. Alot. SPOOOKED. Hana and Kang are gonna be there cause....they are? And Autumn cause....shes cool? I dunno. Like I said they are only gonna stay a couple of days. So anyways since technically Miguel is their grandchild to they invited him but he was like "Sorry but I'm gonna spend those days at my dad's house"

AND So i realized I like never met the Scarecrows dad! Not that i would ask him about it. And so it made me think. If Miguel is this insane....IMAGINE HIS DAD! Then out of the blue yesterday Rae told us we were actually going to his house (Apparently him and Rae are still good friends thats pretty cool.) Dad had nothing better to do either. So we were going BECAUSE

Cows took over the world.

Nah just kidding.

It was Miguel's older brother's birthday. I was like WHAT?!?!! He had a older brother?!?! And Rae was all "He has two half brothers and a half sister"

And I was like

*blinkblinklyMCblinkerton*

THATS LIKE OUUUURRRR FAMILYYYYY

Cept now that the two babies are coming they are ruining it.

Sooo we went there right? And GUESS WHAT!?!?!

They are NORMAL!!!!!!

His older brother just turned 21 and his name is Manuelo. He tells alot of jokes and talks alot. But not that kinda talking where you wanna go SHUT UP! It's the kind of talking thats interesting and you actually wanna listen to. The exact opposite of Miguels talking. AND He gave me like....a seriously BIG box of candy cause I told him my birthday pased a few days ago. SO he gave me it! I love him. So I have concluded he is not possibly related to Miguel.

Then theres Thalia. She is...17? And she is CRAZYLY QUITE! She was reading a book the WHOLE time! And when ever she talked or answered a question she would either say "Ummm" at the start or blush. NOTHING LIKE MIGUEL AT ALL!!!!!! (she kinda remind me of Danny for some reason)

Finally theres the little brother Luke. Or Lukie. His real name is something like Lucila. Uhh ew. That sounds like a girl name to me. No wonder he goes by Luke. ANYWHO! Hes like the perfect little 10 year old ever! I wouldn't mind switching him for a certain 8 year old brother of mine. nudgenudgelegendwinkwink

And his dad is just....friendly. He joked around alot to.

SO I have decided that...

Miguel is a alien.

Or he's adopted.

Either way, he's insane.

OH MY GOSH! I just thought of something!! What if he really came from the Wizard of Oz!??! That would make sense!!

So anyways Miguel was all moody that day. Manuelo said that he was always moody and Miguel swore at him. Then got yelled at by Rae AND his dad. Hehe perfect day.

Soooo here's there now. I can finally get some rest with out him annoying me.

BUT hanging around with his other family got me thinking.

Rae is normal. His dad is normal. His brothers and sisters are normal.

SO WHY DO WE END UP WITH THE ALIEN SCARECROW!

Ill ponder that before I go to sleep......

Mooooo.....

And the cow ran away with the sppoon!!

Uhhh....I was gonna say...

OH Yesh, Rae and Dad said we could name the babies when they are born. We dunno if it's two boys or two girls or a boy and a girl yet though but me a Legend have already started on names

Here's my list:

Smelly & Poopy
Winnie & Tigger
Little & Other Little
Crying Thing & Thing that Cries

Good names huh? Imma think up more and ask Legend what he got tomorrow when we go to our grandparents house.

Ambers coming around 9 to pick us up so I better get to bed

MOOO I mean....

POTATOO!!!!!!!

Bai!

-Potato

P.S I SO didn't eat all of the box of candy today.....

ok MAYBE just a quarter of it.

I BLAME SAVANNAH
!

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}