View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 05:29 PM   #179 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Talking Yay!!!!
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Here is Chapter 13 guys!! I'm definitely kinda thinking that this will be the last chapter of this story.

Chapter 13: Deceit

Ron woke up the next morning with a slight headache from the night before. He sat up in bed and as he began to climb out, he fell right to the floor, wrapped up in his Chuddley Cannon blanket. “Bloody hell!” he shouted. He rubbed the back of his head, where it hit the floor, and began unraveling himself.
Seamus sat up in his bed, a bit dazed, “Shut up, Ron! Some of us are still trying to sleep!”
Ron threw his blanket onto his bed and headed for the bathroom, “Go back to sleep, then.” He went into the bathroom and splashed some water on his face to try and wake up. After he left the bathroom, he went over to Harry’s bed and sat on the edge, and shook him awake.

“What?” Harry, replied, groggily and opened his eyes, “What, Ron?”
“Get up, please. I want to go eat, so you and Ginny can tell me what happened.”
Harry rubbed his eyes, reached for his glasses and climbed out of bed, “Ok, you couldn’t wait a bit longer, could you?”
“No, I want to know.”
“Alright, I’ll meet you downstairs.” Harry went to the bathroom as Ron made his way to the common room and sat on the couch. Harry came down five minutes later, running his fingers through his hair. “I saw one of Ginny’s friends on my way down here. I sent her to get her, she should be down in a couple of minutes,” Harry said, yawning.
Ginny came down ten minutes later, “All right, ready to go to breakfast?”
Ron and Harry nodded and they all headed for the Great Hall for breakfast.

Pansy woke up still upset at her parents for not letting her explain. She climbed out of bed, put on her robe, and went down to the kitchen. When she went in, her mom and dad were already sitting at the table with their coffee. Her mom was reading a book and her dad was reading The Daily Prophet. They hardly looked up when she came in. Their house elf came over to her, “Would Miss Pansy like some breakfast?” she asked.
“Yes, please. Thank you, Pididdle,” she answered and joined her parents at the table, “Good morning, dad. Good morning, mum.”
“Good morning, dear,” said her father.
“Pansy,” her mother answered, nodding, and continued reading her book.
Pansy looked from her father, to her mother, “Can I please explain now? I really do have a good explanation for my doings.”
Her mother marked her page, closed and placed the book on the table, “Alright, you’d better, Pansy.”
Pansy quickly nodded her head, “Oh, oh, I do. The reason I did all those things, and broke all those rules was because Draco’s got a new girlfriend.”
Mr. Parkinson raised an eyebrow, “You did that because of some girl Draco is dating?”
“That is hardly enough reasoning for your actions,” stated her mother.
Pansy smirked, “Ah, but dear, dear, mother and father, I have not told you who he is dating.”
“Ok then, who is he dating this time?” asked Mr. Parkinson
“Hermione Granger.”
Both her parents just stared at her.

Hermione woke up looking at Draco’s sleeping face, remembering the night before. She was happy that she got to share that with him, and did not have any regrets. She quietly got up, slipped on her robe, and made her way to the bathroom for a shower. Draco woke up a little later and glanced at Hermione’s side of the bed. He looked around the room to find her, and finally realized the shower going. He laid back onto his pillow with his hands behind his head and began to think. He knew that he was putting Hermione in danger while he was with her, but he loved her enough to take that chance. He wondered if Pansy had gotten expelled and would ask Snape later that day. He sat up, pulled on his boxers and gathered up his clothes. He went over to the bathroom and opened the door.
“Hermione, are you gonna be much longer? I’d like a shower before breakfast.”
Hermione giggled behind the door, “Yeah, I’ll just be a couple more minutes.”
“All right. I’ll be in my room,” Draco said, and he left through the other door. He pulled out some clean clothes for that day and went back into the bathroom. Just as he opened the door, Hermione was just climbing out of the tub. She had her back towards him and didn’t hear him come in. Draco watched as she dried herself off a bit before putting the towel on.
“Pardon the intrusion,” said Draco, causing Hermione to jump.
“How long were you standing there?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Ohh, just long enough,” he said, with his signature smirk. Hermione walked over to him and playfully slapped his arm.
“You know stuff like that can get you into trouble.”
“Oh, really?”
Hermione smiled, “Really,” and she pulled him into a kiss. Draco embraced Hermione tighter and lifted her onto the bathroom counter. Her hands played with Draco’s hair as his hands roamed her back. Hermione finally pulled away, and held his face in her hands.
“Draco?”
“Yeah, Hermione?”
“I need to get dressed.”
“Ok,” Draco helped Hermione down, and turned the shower back on. Hermione went to her room and put on a baby-tee and hip-hugger pants, that her mom had bought her before school started. She straightened her hair with some spells and put on a bit of make up. After she was done, she yelled to Draco, “I’ll meet you in the common room.”
“Okay, be there in a few.”
She went down to the common room and waited for Draco. Draco came down after a few minutes, dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt, and looked at Hermione.
“You look beautiful.”
“Thanks,” she said, grinning and scanning Draco, “you don’t look half bad, yourself. Come on, let’s go eat.”
They walked down to the Great Hall, hand-in-hand, to eat some breakfast. They stood in the doorway and Hermione looked at Draco. “Do you want to come eat at the Gryffindor table?”
Draco looked at the Slytherin table, then the Gryffindor table, then back to Hermione and smiled, “Sure.”

Mr. Parkinson looked at Pansy, “Hermione, that mudblood your constantly owling us about?”
Pansy nodded, “Yeah, her. A mudblood, of all things!”
“Well, Pansy, does his father and mother know about this?” Mrs. Parkinson asked.
“No, he hasn’t told them at all. The only ones that know, are her friends, and Blaise Zambini.”
“Well then,” exclaimed her father, “Maybe we should let them know.”

tell me what you think guys!!!!
xo, Prongs

that was then au && if you can't hang tour