View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 03:57 AM   #170 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default I'm Uber Excited!!!
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Here is Chapter 12!!! Finally!
enjoy guys!

[don't kill me for double posting.]

Chapter 12: Passion and Confusion

Hermione looked at Draco, smiling, “Oh, Draco. You do?”
“Yes, I do. And I’m so sorry for what happened in the past, I didn’t mean it.”
“You know that I don’t care anymore. I’m happy knowing that you’ve changed and that you love me.” Hermione smiled and ran her hand down his cheek. She got up and began walking to the stairs. Draco, a little confused, got up and quickly followed.
“Aren’t you gonna say it back?”
She giggled, “I love you too, Draco.” She got to her bedroom door and stopped, “I’m going to bed.”
“Ok, good night,” Draco leaned over and kissed her and turned to go to his room.
“Draco.”
“Yeah?”
She opened her bedroom door and leaned against it, “Come spend the night?”
He looked at her confused at first, but finally figured out what she meant, and looked at her with a look of shock on his face, “Are you sure?”
“Yes, you love me right?”
Draco nodded.
“And I love you,” she held out her hand and grasped Draco’s as he walked over to her, “Come on.”
They both went into her room and Draco shut the door.

Ginny glanced at Ron, “Are you sure you’re ok?”
“Yes Ginny. For the hundredth time, I’m fine, just a little confused. Will one of you please tell me what happened?”
Harry shook his head, “No, mate. Go to bed and after we get some food in you, we’ll explain everything tomorrow.”
“What is tomorrow?” Ron asked.
“Sunday. Now, off to bed, Ronald.”
“Good night, Ron. See you in the morning.”
Ron got up, and nodded, “Alright, night guys,” and headed to the dorms.
As soon as he was out of ear shot, Ginny looked at Harry, “I hope they expel her. She doesn’t deserve to be in this school any longer after what she did to Ron and Hermione.”
“Yes, well, it’s already getting taken care of, Gin. Let’s go to bed.”
Ginny smiled, “Ok,” they began up the stairs, “Good night Harry.”
“Good night Ginny.”
They kissed good night and went to their separate dorms.

“Are we going to expel her?”
“We must Severus. She broke a lot of rules and that is the consequence.”
“Alright, Minerva. I will let her know and have her pack her things and return here.”
“Thank you Severus.”
“You’re welcome.” Snape left and stood next to Pansy. “You are being expelled Ms. Parkinson. I shall accompany you to the Slytherin Common Room to pack your things and bring you back here to wait for your parents.”
Pansy got up and sulked, “I’m sorry Professor.”
“Yes, I know. You have lost Slytherin a lot of house points because of your stupidity.”
“I know, sir. May I ask how many?”
“250 points,” Snape said sternly, raising an eyebrow.
“Oh, dear. People aren’t going to be very happy with me.”
“No, they’re not.”
Snape and Pansy walked quietly to the common room, collected her things and went back to the Headmistress’s office.

After Snape left McGonagall began the letter to Pansy’s parents:

Dear, Mr. and Mrs. Parkinson,

Your daughter Pansy has been expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for breaking the following rules:

1) Stealing ingredients and a vile of Veritiserum from the
Potion Master’s personal cupboard.
2) Creating a restricted potion, the PolyJuice Potion.
3) Impersonating a student.
4) Hitting another student.
We do not allow this here and your daughter will not be allowed to finish her school years here. Please floo to the Headmistress’s office as soon as possible to get her. I apologize if this creates an inconvenience.

Minerva McGonagall
Hogwarts Headmistress, Gryffindor Head

She sealed the letter and sent it off with her owl. She looked up from her desk as Snape and Pansy came back in.

“Here she is Minerva. All set and ready to go.”
“Thank you, Severus, you may go now. Pansy, please have a seat,” she said drawing up a chair. Pansy sat down and stared at the floor. Severus stared at Minerva contemplating on whether to say anything more, but he knew he would be speaking to Pansy's parents the next morning. He closed his mouth and shook his head and left. McGonagall and Pansy, then, sat and waited for her parents to show up. About an hour and a half later, Mr. and Mrs. Parkinson show up in the headmistress’ fireplace.

“Sorry for taking so long, Headmistress,” Mrs. Parkinson said, “we had a little issue at home.”
“It’s fine. Please, sit,” McGonagall said, drawing up two more chairs. “It seems Pansy has had an issue the past couple of nights.” Mr. and Mrs. Parkinson both looked at their daughter. There was a moment of silence, and Mr. Parkinson then, broke it.

“We understand, Headmistress, and believe me, we will take care of this as soon as we get home.” With that said, Mr. Parkinson stood up, and his wife quickly followed. “Come, Pansy,” he said, sternly, “Thank you, again, Headmistress.” All three of them walked over to the fireplace and flooed back to the Parkinson Manor. McGonagall sat in her office and let out a breath she was holding in the entire time they were there.

Draco looked at Hermione and asked again, “Are you really sure, Hermione? I don’t want you to do this just because I said that.”
Hermione giggled, “It’s ok, Draco, I want to. We’ve been dating for a while and you’ve been wonderful with not pushing me into doing anything, so this is what I have decided.”
“Alright,” he said, as he stripped to his boxers. Hermione giggled again. “What is it?”
“Nothing, I just--I just like your boxers, that’s all,” she smiled as she looked at them. They were white with green and sliver serpents covering them. Hermione walked to her closet and pulled something out, “I’ll be right back,” still giggling to herself, she went to the bathroom to change. Draco stood in the room looking around, remembering the last time he was in there. He walked over to her bed and pulled down the sheets, and plumped the pillows. He looked up as the bathroom door opened and Hermione was standing there with a little pink nighty on that had just barely went to the middle of her thighs. Draco stared in awe. She looked at him and grinned seductively, “Are you gonna do something, or just stand there?”
“I-I uhm...” He sputtered. He couldn’t move for the life of him, it was if his feet were glued to the spot. He watched as Hermione made his way over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him like she never did before. As they kissed, they slowly made their way over to the bed and climbed in, ready to share this experience with each other.

As soon as they got to the comfort of their home, Mrs. Parkinson looked at her daughter, “WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOUR THINKING! YOU JUST RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD EDUCATION!” She lowered her voice when she looked at her husband’s expression. He had seen her angry, but not this upset. “Now what are we suppose to do with you for the last couple years of your schooling, hmm?”
Pansy just rolled her eyes at her mother, “YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW MY SIDE OF THE STORY!” she yelled back, “ALL YOU KNOW IS WHAT PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL TOLD YOU! I HAD A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON FOR ALL OF MY ACTIONS!”
“DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME, YOUNG LADY! Right now, I don’t want to know your side! I am appalled with what you have done! Go to your room, I don’t want to see you until tomorrow morning. We will discuss this then!” Pansy just stood there staring at her mother, with her arms crossed, “NOW!” Pansy jumped when her mother screamed and made her way to her room. Mrs. Parkinson watched as her daughter stormed away, and climbed the stairs to her bedroom. Mrs. Parkinson turned to her husband, “What do you think would make her do that?”
“I don’t know, hun. We’ll find out in the morning. Come on, let’s go to bed.” He placed his arm around her shoulders and guided her down the hall to their bedroom to rest from that days’ “excitement.

so what'd ya think??? was it super amazing? or what?!
feedback is awesome and i love hearing it!

--Prongs.

that was then au && if you can't hang tour

Last edited by draco*malfoy*lover; 09-15-2008 at 02:38 PM.