View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:23 AM   #44 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Default for my 2 / 3 readers !

well i got so bored i finished tweaking 2 more chapters for you and here they are only five more to go after this.

Chapter 14

Baby talk

“So how are things going with you and Ron, it’s been two weeks I want gossip” Laughed Ginny.
“Fine, fine, we’re nearly back to normal again” Hermione smiled taking a sip of hot chocolate.
“And are you happy now, has he stopped being completely miserable”
“He’s been amazing, just so great, and I’m just so happy im fit to burst” Said Hermione so fast Ginny could hardly understand her.
“And we set out a plan so that in maybe four months im going to live with him”
“A plan of your relationship?” said Ginny looking in disbelief
“It was his idea, so we both know where we stand and we can avoid problems”
“Ron came up with that, I’m amazed, but it sound like a schedule, you can’t plan for everything” She looked away unable to look in Hermione’s eyes.
“What are you doing tonight?” asked Ginny focusing again,
“Nothing, why?” said Hermione,
“Well would you like to come to the cottage, were having a party for the whole family and well since your near enough my sister I’d want you to come and you can bring Ron of course though he’s no relation of mine”
“You’ve been saying that since we met you, but I doesn’t help that you look like him” Laughed Hermione “What time do you want us?”
“Seven”
“Perfect” Said Hermione smiling,
“Well on the gossip front, I now know that Luna and Dean have set a date, New Year’s eve”
“Only they could have picked that”
“Yep, its happening at there house, a garden wedding at just before midnight, with a party till morning”
“Sounds like Luna, I bet there busy it’s only six weeks away, I’m so happy for her and Dean; she’s found her perfect match” Said Hermione, smiling.
“Do you want to come and see Elizabeth with me; she’s pretty big now at about six months”
“Ok, will it be good with her”
“Sure” as she drained the contents of her cup “I think she’ll enjoy having someone other then me and her parent’s for company and she’s moved back into Drummond street”

“Hello mate, what you doing?” Said Harry his head filled with a smile as it appeared in the flames.
“Nothing much” came Ron’s reply from the couch “just looking over the Ripley case, they got him in Yorkshire and since Romlin’s up for review I’ve got to look into it”
“So not busy at all”
“Gimme five minutes then I’ll have finished and you can come and annoy me properly mate”
“Well I can’t while you on desk duty; I’m going up to Edinburgh for Ramsey, I think we got him with those muggle attacks in the north”
“So, what are you doing visiting me?” Said Ron “If you come to check up on me, I’m great and so is Hermione”
“Its not that, I’m inviting you to dinner Ginny’s orders, and she’s with Hermione now”
“Oh ok, what time?”
“About seven, I’ve got to finish up and Ginny’s got some things to sort out for the Harpies after she’s seen Elizabeth and Hermione”
“Fine, is anyone else coming?”
“Yep the whole family, so were going to be surrounded”
“Not everyone”
“Yep”
“I hope your cleaning spells are up to scratch if Fred and George Jr are coming, they maybe only a year old but there exactly like there dad’s”
“It’s all under control just make sure your there or your mother’s not going to be happy”
“Yes, yes I am a big boy you know, she doesn’t scare me”
“I’ve faced off against Voldemort and your mother scares me more, there’s no need to lie” Harry laughed “see you tonight, best be off” and the flames returned to normal.

“Hi you two come in” Said Elizabeth opening the door, “I’ve just finished painting the twins rooms, magically of course” as they eyed her large baby bump under her dungarees and the yellow paint in her hair. “Well I can’t really see you up a ladder, have you settled back in here yet” Said Ginny smiling and looking at the empty boxes in the corner. “Well mostly, I had some help from my sister”
“You have a sister”
“Yep she used to live in the states, went to live with our real dad there while I stayed with Mum and my step dad, and now she runs a café in Diagon alley”
“Jasmine” Said Hermione
“Yep how do you know?”
“We met her two weeks ago she’s dating a friend”
“You know Romlin? Oh yeh you’re at the ministry too”
They sat on the couch while Ginny volunteered to make tea.

“So Hermione, I hear you fell for Draco too”
She looked back at Elizabeth surprised “It was a brief attachment”
“Don’t look so worried, he told me but im not going to tell anyone”
“Ron knows, we weren’t together at the time, but I don’t want to talk about it”
“Ok, well it seems we have that in common”
“Then why bring it up?”
“Cause I though you should know that I know, you’re the reason my daughters don’t have a father”
“Im not responsible for you leaving your husband for another man who then dumped his you and his unborn children, I just happened to have a fling with a monster only I came out with out its offspring” She got up and was walking to the door when Elizabeth drew her wand
“How can you think you can say that and get away with it?”
Just then Ginny walked in tray in hand “What are you doing Elizabeth?”
“She’s threatening me, it seems she not as nice as we thought” Said Hermione drawing her own wand
“You won’t hurt me, you wouldn’t hurt innocent children” Said Elizabeth
“There not exactly innocent now are they, with a father like that I’d be surprised they don’t come out with horns and pitch forks”
“Go Hermione” Said Ginny pointing to the door and placed the tray on the table.
“Put down your wand - Elizabeth please- tell me what happened between you two” Said Ginny as she heard the pop of Hermione apparating from the doorstep.
“I know about her and Draco, it’s all her fault” Said Elizabeth, hesitating as she finally placed her wand on the table “if she hadn’t seduced him my daughters would still have there father”
“Draco’s not one to stick around, you told me that yourself, don’t blame Hermione if it’s any ones fault it’s his. He manipulates everyone around him and if it doesn’t work out he leaves, it exactly how he was at school and he would leave it to his friends, parents and everyone else to solve his problems and they all ended up dead or in Azkaban”
“But she was with him and now she’s back with Ron like nothing happened and I have nothing left”
“You have your daughter’s just hope they only look like him and don’t act like him, you’ll have family no matter what, but you’ll only have friends if you don’t blame them for your own and his mistakes” Said Ginny and she left closing the door behind her and apparating to Hermione’s front door.

“I think its best if we both avoid her till she’s had the girls at least then she’s lost the hormones” Said Ginny sitting on the couch next to Hermione who was staring intensely at a stain on the carpet. “I guess so” she said not looking up “why did she have to bring it up now?”
“Like I said hormones, just you wait and see how I am”
“What do you mean how you are?”
Ginny replied quickly “Well when I have kid’s I bet I’m like that, all flustered, angry and emotional I think I can wait a while for those things” She smiled “well I’d better go, I’ve got some things to do at the Harpies and then im doing party food with my mum, she insisted on helping me”
“Ok, I’ll see you at seven and I’ll make sure Ron gets there too”
“Do you have to bring him?” she said smiling “See you tonight” she took some floo powder from a cup on the fire place and stepped into the flames “Holyhead harpies training ground”

“Harry I’ve got some thing quite funny to tell you” said Ginny as she sat curled up in his arms while they listened to the radio.
“Ok, what is it?” as he moved his head to face her and saw her smiling.
“Well today, I had a medical at Mungo’s for the Harpies and well they confirmed something for me”
He couldn’t speak, so just nodded as she carried on.
“So I sat there waiting for a while in this sickly yellow room, and they told me well that, we’re going to be a mummy and a daddy in about seven months”
He couldn’t speak, over come with shock, a smile on his face.
She looked up at him worried “Are you ok Harry, speak to me?”
“Are you completely sure?”
“One hundred percent”
“Wow … were going to be parents”
“Yep, I’m ready if you are”
“I think so. Are you ok, is the baby ok?”
“Were both fine, just wondering what you would say” She placed her hand over her stomach and he placed his own on top. “I think were going to be great… more then great, fantastic”

They all sat around the living room on an assortment of conjured and dining room chairs, sipping drinks, eating food, and chatting while Harry and Ginny looked on nervously.

“You ready to tell them?” Said Harry, he placed his arms around her lovingly and pulled her into a hug.
“It’s now or we wait until I start to show or try and vomit when no ones looking” Said Ginny smiling looking up into his emerald eyes as he laughed, “Come on then” as he took her hand and they walked to the middle of the room.

“Hi everyone” a mass of red of the close Weasley family, and three brown haired women, turned there attention to them, “Well we didn’t really have a purpose for you all to visit tonight but it seems some thing has developed that we would like to share with you” Said Harry squeezing Ginny’s hand. She moved closer to him and spoke “well erm it turns out, there is going to be another addition to the Potter family apart from me, because I’m well pregnant” she grinned her eyes lighting up and applause and smiling broke out from the Weasley clan gathered in the small house.
They hugged every one in the room with Molly and Hermione coming back for seconds and to question Ginny on every thing from her due date to what colour they were painting the nursery.